CH-3 Soo close to you

*Izuku's pov* (There is going to be a lot of Izuku's pov than Kyoka's in this chapter [sorry])

Last time-

"YOUR SISTER WAS SUPPOSED TO CLEAN THIS BEACH UP! IT WAS GOING TO HELP HER GET IN THE MINDSET OF A HERO AND HELP HER BODY TRAIN FOR HER NEW QUIRK! YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT THOUGH!" All Might yells. The puffs back to his normal form.

"I am so disappointed in you Izuku." he says before taking Izumi and walking back home.

Izuku just sits back in shock as it all crashes down on him.

--------

I was aching all over. I felt as if a truck rammed into me at full speed. I felt around to calculate the damage. I had a few broken ribs and a sprained wrist.

"I guess I can't play for a while." I think to myself. Suddenly my back flares up in pain. "Friction burns also. Damn, now I can't even lay down."

I feel something stir inside of me.

"It sure would be great if I could have a healing quirk." I think out loud.

Suddenly, as if my wish was granted, a calming wave of healing energy washes over me. My stamina is also refilled as I get up.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?" I scream in my mind as I check my body for injuries. I find none. I stare in complete shock as I look at my once sprained wrist. "How the hell is this happening?"

I soon realized that my dad probably wanted to put me out of commission for a while and me suddenly coming back with no injuries would be a shocker.

"If they find out that I have a quirk, then they will start to 'love' me. I don't want their fake love. They may acknowledge me but only because I have a quirk."

I grab some bandages from my bag and begin wrapping them around where I had been injured. I walk home and speed to the basement to test my new quirk out and figure out why it came so late.

*Time skip to next morning*

I stayed up all night trying to figure out what happened but I got nowhere. I give up on trying and start enjoying the day outside. I start walking around aimlessly when I suddenly hear loud talking. I freeze in my tracks as I realize who is speaking.

"I WISH I COULD HAVE HURT HIM MORE! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE SEE HIM AGAIN!" an annoyed Katsuki complains.

"Quit your whining Katsu, complaining won't solve anything if you want we can-" Katsumi starts. She suddenly spots me and gets a wild grin. She points at me, showing the other 3 where I am. She continues to speak,

"Actually... I think it did help."

There is a moment of silence where nobody moves and just stares at each other. Suddenly they start sprinting to me. I quickly turn around and run full speed.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, SHIT!" I think as I look back. They are gaining on me."I need to be faster!!!" I scream in my mind as I turn a corner.

Suddenly, for the second time in 2 days, my wish for a quirk is granted. I zip away from them and hide. Since it activated when I turned a corner, they did not see my burst of speed. They start to look around for me but soon give up and continue whatever they were doing before. I race home to conduct more experiments on my quirk in the basement.

*Time skip a few days*

A lot has happened since that day I got my super speed. I have learned a lot about my original quirk. I call my quirk manifestation. Basically once per day, I am able to create a new permanent quirk for me. I have accumulated a few more quirks. In addition to my healing and speed quirk, I have void space, genetic reshuffle, flight, quirk blocker, and berserker/rage. Void space allows me to create a pocket dimension that I can access from anywhere and put any item I want in it. Genetic reshuffle allows me to change my appearance to whatever suits my needs. Quirk blocker allows me to not have my quirks affected by other people's quirks (so Aizawa, All for one, and Eri cannot affect his quirks). Flight is just as it sounds like. Finally, Berserker/Rage. It is the most dangerous and destructive. It is my main attack quirk. It boosts my strength the longer I have it running. It is tied to my emotions so the stronger I feel an emotion, the stronger my quirk is.