CH- 20 Sports Festival part 3

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

After the scavenger hunt, they proceed to have lunch and relax before the final event, the tournament. They wonder how it will play out.

--------------------------------

After the lunch break, the crowd was speculating on who would win the final event of the Sports Festival. The students were talkative also.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! LET'S BEGIN THE TOURNAMENT!" Mic shouted.

Midnight stepped up on a podium to watch the fight to determine who wins the fights.

"Here are the brackets." Midnight said gesturing to a board next to her. "First up we have Izuku vs Katsuki!" she shouts.

Izuku and Kyoka scan the board to see who is fighting who. They see some of their friends that will be fighting each other, but don't give it much thought. Izuku makes a mental note that if his tormenters win all of their matches, he will fight all of them.

Izuku goes down to his waiting room and mentally prepares himself for this fight. Once five minutes are up, he steps out of his waiting room and gets ready to fight.

"FIRST UP WE HAVE THE EXPLOSIVE ANGER, KATSUKI! AND... ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE THE MULTI QUIRK WONDER, IZUKU!" Prez Mic shouted.

Everyone roars in approval for what will happen. Izuku stretches on the side before stepping inside the ring. After the rules are explained, Katsuki says something to taunt Izuku.

"You know, if I win here, you won't have to go through the embarrassment of everyone seeing what a failure you are."

Izuku just ignores it. He takes off one of his 5 bracers (this one is on his left leg) and it thuds to the ground next to him. Nezu said that if he gets to the tournament, each round he will be able to take off one bracer.

"START!"

Katsuki rushes Izuku. Izuku dodges and grabs Katsuki's wrist. He twists Katsuki's wrist and flips him over. Katsuki throws his hand back, and launches a huge explosion in Izuku's face. Katsuki smiles for a second, but it disappears when he sees Izuku still standing there. Izuku tightens his grip and raises Katsuku in the air by his wrist. He then slams him onto the ground on either side of him. (Like Hulk and Loki in the avengers movie). Katsuki coughs up blood as he is slammed on his back.

"Yield." Izuku says in a monotone voice.

"Never." Katsuki spits back.

Izuku just shrugs and crushes Katsuki's wrist. Katsuki screams in pain as his wrist shatters. Izuku tosses Katsuki out of bounds and he gets the win. Izuku walks off stage and goes to sit by himself, to cool his emotions. While that is happening, the other matches are underway. Kirishima was going against Tetsudesu and he won but barely. Tokoyami and Shoji went against each other and Tokoyami won. Ashido went against Momo, but Ashido sadly lost. The last match was about to start between Kyoka and Kendo. Kyoka stretched to get her limbs flexible before the fight.

'I need to be quick. She can make her hands large so I have to dodge quickly.' Kyoka thinks as Mic announces them.

"Begin!" Midnight shouts.

Kendo makes her hands abnormally large and tries to grab Kyoka. Kyoka narrowly dodges and extends one of her jacks to run along her back. It gets to her foot and stays there for a while. In the meantime, Kyoka is not only defending, but attacking. She kicked a hand out of the way once but was smacked to the side by the other. She gets up and charges Kendo. Kendo is surprised by this and brings her hands in to defend herself. Kyoka goes for a kick at head level. It makes contact but does not do much damage. Kendo smirks and grabs Kyoka's leg.