CH- 21 The Hangout

THAT'S RIGHT! ITS BACK BABY! Thank you all for being soo patient with me. Because of the groove I have going with updating, I will update a story around 2 times a month. Sorry if that is bad news to hear. I might change it in the future but that is what I am sticking with currently. Now, on to the chapter. I hope you enjoy.

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

"Hey, you guys coming? We are going to watch a movie." Kirishima shouted.

"I just hope it is not Mineta or Kaminari turn to pick. They will just choose something perverted." Ashido complained.

Izuku and Kyoka smiled at each other and held hands as they went inside.

--------------------------------

Izuku and Kyoka step inside and are greeted with chaos. Momo is chasing Mineta with a spear and a pair of scissors that the two could only guess to why she would have them. Iida is shouting for her to stop. Ashido is cheering it on.

'What did we get ourselves into?' the two soulmates think.

After everyone calms down which involves Aizawa, capture tape, and a trio of very unfortunate perverts. Sero also was caught up in the chaos so the three of them were brought to Aizawa's office.

"Thank goodness the author got rid of those two for plot convenience." Ashido said.

"Yea, they would just keep ruining the moment." Kirishima said.

"OI! YOU TWO! STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL! I JUST FIXED IT FROM LAST TIME!"

"Ok ,fine." they both say.

"So what do you want to do?" Toru asks.

Mina gets an idea and has two separate groups. The boys will hang out together and the girls will hang out together. The two groups move to separate sides of the common room where they just hang out.

*Boys*

Izuku brought out an old game for the boys to play.

"This game is called Dungeons and Dragons. It is a fantasy role playing game where anything can happen. Here, let's make some characters."

Izuku proceeds to help make character sheets. He already asked Momo to make some props for the game beforehand. Everyone laughed when Tokoyami put on a wizard hat and a fake beard. Tokoyami also joined in the laughing when he saw himself. Everyone put on props for their classes. When they started, thanks to dramatic music played by Izuku using his quirk that allows him to play any music from a device at will, the tone was set. Fortunately for them, Shoto and Katsuki were elsewhere. Same goes for Izumi and Katsumi. Iida kept trying to play lawful good in the game but when you are the only lawful good in a party full of chaotic neutral people, you get overrun. They had a lot of fun playing D&D. They played for about 2 hours before calling it a night. They stopped only when the person Iida was trying to get a quest off of turned out to be an evil face thief and it was trying to eat his face. Everyone laughed at that part.

*Meanwhile, with the girls*

The girls were all playing a game mixed between Cards against humanity and Apples to Apples. There was some adult hummer in the cards but it was not all inappropriate. They stopped playing after Ashido got her 15th card in a row. They soon moved onto truth or dare.

"Ok, Toru, truth or dare?" Ashido started.

"Hmm, truth. What is the worst that can happen?"

"Who do you like out of the boys?"