CH- 11 Dorms

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

"Please... don't.... I don't want to lose you." Kyoka says as she tightens her hug.

This seems to snap Izuku back to light. The sphere of energy starts to shrink and Izuku closes his eyes. When he opened them, they returned back to normal.

"Kyoka..." Is all Izuku manages to say before he passes out in her arms.

---------------------------------

"Izuku? IZUKU!" Kyoka shouts at the unconscious Izuku. She has tears streaming down her face worrying that she lost him.

Just then, a blur of motion startles Kyoka. Lida appears with Recovery Girl in tow. Recovery Girl approaches Izuku.

"Hmmm.... He will be fine. He just over-exerted himself. He will wake up shortly." Recovery Girl told Kyoka.

Kyoka hugged Izuku tight as she said this. Recovery Girl then turned to the others.

"They however, are far worse than him. My grandbaby did a number on them." Recovery Girl said.

"Grandbaby?" Kyoka questioned.

"Oh, I thought he told you. Gran Torino is his grandfather and I am his grandmother. I have just been busy lately so I could not stop by." Recovery Girl replied.

She then kisses the 6 unconscious people. A green glow envelops them as the healing energy repairs them. Izuku slowly wakes up.

"Kyoka... is that you?" Izuku asks, not fully awake.

"Yes, it is me." Kyoka says with tears still streaming down her face.

When everyone is awake, they are all in the observation room where everyone watched the battles play out.

"Now, who can tell me who the MVP of this battle was?" Aizawa asks.

Everyone was quiet until Ashido spoke up.

"It was Izuku."

"And why is that?"

"Because he distracted the 4 villains to let Kyoka get to the bomb. He also healed his fallen teammate and made sure they were ok. Finally he defeated the villains and their reinforcements." Ashido replies.

"Villains reinforcements?!?!" Toshinori thinks angrily.

"Very good. Izuku was the MVP, but he lost control and almost killed the villains. We need to keep an eye on his power." Someone said, stepping in.

"Ah, Principal Nezu. I am surprised that you showed up." Aizawa says.

The mouse/bear chimera smiles and turns to the class.

"I will be implementing a new policy for school. We will be building dorms for you all to stay in. This way, we can keep an eye on you all" He says turning to Izuku "It is also something I have been meaning to do for a long time now. The dorms are currently being built by Cementos. Everyone will get their own room, except for Soulmates, who will share a room."

"Um, sir? Will the Soulmate rooms be soundproof?" Izuku asks.

"Why yes. They will be so no-one will be able to hear you two." Nezu says with a wink.

"NONONONO! THATISNOTWHATWEMENT!" Izuku and Kyoka blurt out.

"We just like to play music and we don't want others to listen to it." Kyoka says. Both her and Izuku were blushing uncontrollably.