CH- 17 Prank and Training

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

"That is evil, exactly what they deserve. Too bad it only affects two of them." Izuku said.

"Let's do this." Kyoka said.

They all go back to their dorm to set the plan into motion, after taking the temporary tattoos from Kirishima.

-------------------------------------------------------

Izuku and the other guys go meet up with the other males of class 1-A. When they find them, apparently Mineta and Kaminari have gotten them all together to talk about girls. Izuku smirks at Kirishima as their plan just got easier. They all settle in and they just sit quietly. Eventually Katsuki and Shoto fall asleep. After waiting about ten minutes, they decide to tell their plan to the others.

"So, I have an idea." Kirishima said to the others.

The others lean in as he explains his plan to them.

*With Kyoka*

Kyoka and Ashido walk around the dorm, looking for the other girls. They finally check Momo's dorm and find them all there. They step inside and wait for Izumi and Katsumi to fall asleep. Once that happens, they spring their idea for a prank. The girls are all for it and start their plan into motion. They grab a sponge and some warm water and rush to Katsumi's side. They then put the temporary tattoo on Katsumi. The tattoo looks like an explosion. The girls smirk and wait for the signal from the boys.

*With Izuku*

The boys proceed to do the same thing to Katsuki. Once they finish, Kirishima slams his two hardened fists together. Kyoka hears this after plugging her jacks into the wall. They both wake up the victims.

"What do you want extras?" Katsuki asks after sending Kaminari, the person who woke him up, across the room with an explosion.

"We saw something on your hand. We wanted to know what it is." Ojiro said.

Katsuki looks at his hand and sees the fake Soulmate mark.

"Da Fuck is this?" He shouts.

"It appears to be a Soulmate mark. Also Language Bakugou!" Iida said with hand chopping motions.

"I think I saw one of the girls with it passing by before." Mineta said.

Finally all the steps are complete. Katsuki bolts out of the room in search of his Soulmate. The same can be said for Katsumi. They run and finally find each other. As they sprint past each other, time seems to slow down for a minute. They both look at each other's hand and see the same mark. The girls and boys were tailing their victim to see the outcome.

"What the fuck are you doing with that mark on your hand?" Katsumi shouts.

"I should be asking the same question!" Katsuki shouts.

A vain of anger appears on their forehead and they slam their foreheads together. Their palms are sparking, readying an explosion. Sudden realization dawns on them. They rub their hands and the tattoo comes off. They stop for a moment. Barely audible snickering can be heard from the stairs as the boys and girls are trying not to laugh. They release some killing intent and the class bursts out laughing.

"You fuckers! We will kill you!" The Bakugou's said at the same time.

The class then took that moment to run. They sprinted down the stairs and leaped over the second floor railing. When they hit the ground, they ran outside. Katsuki and Katsumi let out a huge explosion from outside. They had apparently dove out a window. This explosion woke up Shoto and Izumi. The class started running to Gym Gamma with the twins hot on their heels. Suddenly, the explosions stop. The Bakugou's had a moment to wonder in confusion as to why their quirks do not work. Suddenly, capture gear ensnare them.

"What do you all think you are doing?" Aizawa asks.

"We played a prank on those two and they started trying to kill us." Mineta said.

"Well, is that true?" Aizawa aked his two trapped students.

They just nodded in response, glaring at the class.

"Well then, Mineta, you get suspended for this act. Katsuki and Katsumi, you have cleanup duty until after the Sports Festival. And yes, that means you still have to clean up at the event. Is that understood?"

The three of them just nod.

"Good, now get back in your dorms and go to your rooms before I expel you."

The class hurried to their rooms and went to bed.

"Good night Kyoka."

"Good night Izuku."

The two lovers said as they drifted off to sleep.

*Time Skip to class*

"It took you five seconds to quiet down. You may be doing better from the first day but don't let it get to your heads." Aizawa said.

The class nods and Aizawa continues.

"Some of you may know but the UA Sports festival is coming up. I expect you all to do your best."

"Hai sensei!" The class responds.

Soon after, they are dismissed for lunch. When they leave their classroom, they are met with a crowd near their door. When they try to go to lunch, someone starts insulting them.

"My, my, my. Well, isn't it the famous class 1-A. They really don't look like much. I bet a couple of middle schoolers could take them down." A kid with yellow hair says "Why don't they just leave, after all, they are worthless people with useless quirks that have no hope of becoming he-" Suddenly he cuts off.

A girl with orange hair chops him in the neck and drags him off. As class 1-A tries to move on, another person confronts them.

"So, this is class 1-A, the hero courses pride and joy. Did you know that the sports festival is the perfect time to change classes. If some of us general studies members beat you, we can take your place in the hero course." A person with purple hair, and exhausted eyes said.

"Look, I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, but get out of my way you extra. I am not just hungry, I am now *hangry. Move along before I blow you-" Katsuki said but was shortly cut off. (Hangry means hungry and angry)

"Katsuki, you are going to blow him. I never thought you were that kind of person. I mean, you just met him." Kirishima said.

This earns chuckles from the other students as they all go off to lunch. Katsuki has a red tick mark on his forehead bulging out as he shoves his way to the cafeteria.

*Time skip to training*

The gang is doing much of what they did when they were training for the UA entrance exam. Izuku was working on his regeneration and speed. In addition to this, he was working on his control with his berserker/rage power to use stage 1 on command. Kyoka was working on controlling her heartbeat to make it more intense when she needs it. She was also working on her hand to hand. Ashido was working on her dance fighting style and her acid. Kirishima was jumping off of the tallest building he could find in UA and increasing his durability. Shoji was working on his creation speed for his quirk and his reflexes. Tokoyami was working on his control over dark shadow and reducing the amount of energy it takes when using dark shadow.

After weeks on end of training, the time has finally come. The day of the UA Sports Festival has come.

Words- 1244

Hi, sorry for this short chapter. Even still, I hope you enjoyed it. I will be finishing up the first season of this book, which will end after the Sports Festival. After that, I will take a short break from this story to work on another MHA fan fic. If you are wondering the options, please check out my conversation on my home page. You can put your vote in there. As of now, it is going to be a betrayed Izuku story. I hope you are all doing well.