CH-6 Training

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

Kyoka responds with a kiss full of passion. Izuku is taken aback but slowly melts into it. They part for air when their lungs start screaming for air.

"Good night, Izu." Kyoka says as she places her head on his chest, holding him tight.

They both drift off to sleep, planning on how they are going to train for the UA entrance exam.

----------------------

Izuku wakes up early. He sees Kyoka still asleep and he decides that he will do an errand before she wakes up. He quickly gets changed in his Void Space and rushes outside. He finds a good cell phone provider and walks in. He buys a new phone and leaves. His old phone is now lying in a trash bin, shattered as he does not want to be tracked.

Kyoka wakes up and does not see Izuku next to her. She freaks out and frantically tries to find him around the house. She checks every room but to no avail. She then breaks down crying

"Was it all a dream? Why must I be tormented in this way?" she thinks as she curls into a ball in the corner.

"I'm back!" Izuku calls into the house.

Kyoka rushes to him and holds him tight.

"Hey Kyo, what is wrong?" Izuku says as he sees the tears.

"I-I thought that a-all the t-time we spent t-together was all a d-dream." Kyoka said.

"Even if it was a dream, I would still come to find you." Izuku says.

Kyoka looks up at him and Izuku wipes her tears away. He then leans in and presses his lips to her. It was quick but he then said something.

"Next time I will not leave your side."

Kyoka smiles at this and presses her lips to his. The kiss is long and passionate and they only pull away when they hear a click behind them. They spin around to see Kyotoku and Mika with a camera.

"MOM!" both Kyoka and Izuku shout.

"Oh please, I had to photograph the first kiss." Mika says.

"T-t-that was not our f-f-first kiss." Kyoka says in a quiet voice.

She and Izuku are blushing furiously while Kyotoku is laughing like he just heard the best joke ever.

"That is what we get for letting them sleep together. Luckily every room in this house is soundproof."

"NONONONO! WEDIDNOTDOTHATATALL!!!" they both yell out. They were blushing even more somehow. It looks like they would pass out from all of the blood flow to the brain.

"I was only joking."

The two teens then calmed down and ate breakfast together. They soon left to meet up with their friends. On the way, Izuku explained the reason why he left and that he has a new phone so he can get her contact information. Kyoka gladly puts in her phone number and they rush to meet their friends for training.

"YO! LOVEBIRDS! WE ARE OVER HERE!" Kirishma shouts. This earns glares from Tokoyami.

Izuku and Kyoka run over to them.

"Ok, I have a rough idea of what we can do for training..." Izuku says "I would first need to know what your quirks are."

"Mine is acid- it allows me to produce a corrosive liquid from my body. I can control the solubility and viscosity of this corrosive liquid. I also have a Soulmate" Ashido says.