CH- 8 Day 1 of UA

*3rd person pov*

Last time- "You two better get some sleep now." Kyotoku says.

"You guys have a big day tomorrow." Mika says.

"Ok, Night MOM. Night DAD." They both say and drift off to sleep.

They can't wait to start their hero training.

-------------------------------------

Izuku and Kyoka instantly get up when they hear the alarm go off. They get their new uniforms on and rush to school. Izuku flies them to school again so they are not late and so they can find their class. When they get to the entrance, Izuku sets them down and they walk around the building to find their class. They somehow get lost and Kyoka uses her jacks to find the class. When they get to the class door, Izuku looks inside the small window and sees the four people he never wanted to see again. He leans against the wall next to the door and slides down. His breathing becomes rushed and labored and the only thing he can hear is his heartbeat in his ears.

Kyoka sees this and immediately rushes to his side to calm him. She focuses on their Soulmate mark and a huge wave of anxiety washes over her. It is a challenge getting it under control and not becoming the same mess Izuku is right now. She tries shouting his name but it does nothing. Out of options, she hugs him, and holds him tight. She listens to his heartbeat and hears it slowly go down. Finally, he is back to normal and Izuku apologies about what happened. Kyoka brushes it off and they are soon greeted by their friends. They all walk in together and are greeted with shouting.

"Get your feet off the desk. It is disrespectful of school property." The blue haired student from the entrance exam says making robotic hand chopping motions in the air.

"Lay off you extra!" two people say. Izuku recognizes them as Katsuki and Katsumi. Soon Shoto and Izumi back them up and the blue haired student is outmatched.

The six friends take seats in the back of the class, so they can sit near each other. Izuku sits next to Kyoka and they sit silently as they wait for their teacher to come into the room. While they wait, what looks like a large yellow caterpillar gets up vertically and unzips. The sleeping bag falls to the ground revealing their teacher, Mr. Aizawa.

"Alright, quiet down class. I am tired and I do not want to deal with your shit right now." Aizawa says. "I am your teacher, Aizawa. You can call me either Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa sensei. Now, put these on and meet me outside." Aizawa places a bunch of PE uniforms on his desk and walks out of the classroom. The six friends part ways and go to their respective changing areas. Izuku changes quickly as he does not want to encounter Kaachan or Shoto. When he goes over to Aizawa, he is soon tackled from behind. Fear rushes through his mind as he turns around, only to see Kyoka. He smiles and convinces her to get off him so he can get up.

Aizawa comes over to the two and asks

"I am guessing you are Soulmates, do you mind if I look at your mark?"

"Sure." Kyoka says without hesitation. Izuku starts to panic internally.

Aizawa's eyes go wide as he recognizes the mark that was on his nephew's hand.

"Izuku, is that you?" Aizawa asks.

Izuku realizing that he cannot hide it anymore says

"Yea, Uncle Zawa, it is me." Izuku soon realizes that saying that phrase would cause him a lot of trouble.

"What do you mean 'Uncle Zawa'? I am his Niece. You are not his Nephew!" Izumi shouts.

Izuku tenses up and tries not to look at her.