CH- 13 USJ Part 1

*3rd person pov*

Last time- They collapse from exhaustion and look at each other. They smile and kiss. They then fall asleep cuddling each other.

---------------------------------------

Izuku's phone alarm starts ringing signaling that it is time to get up. Izuku groans and rolls over to the phone, turning the alarm off. He looks to his side and sees Kyoka nude, laying next to him. He crawls over to her and kisses her forehead.

"Hey, time to wake up." Izuku says lightly as to not startle her.

"Mhhh." Kyoka says as she starts to sturr.

When she wakes up, she looks around and sees Izuku. She smiles and starts to get out of bed, but she looks down. Her eyes grow wide as she realizes that she does not have any clothes on. Izuku has moved over to his dresser and is proceeding to get dressed.

"Good morning beautiful." Izuku says to Kyoka.

"~So, last night was not a dream~" Kyoka says in a seductive voice.

She smiles at Izuku and then proceeds to get up to get dressed. After they finish getting dressed, they go downstairs to get breakfast. After they make their food, they sit down with Kirishima and Ashido.

"So, I am guessing that Tokoyami and Shoji are still getting ready?" Kyoka asks.

"Yea, they take a while to get ready." Kirishima said.

They start talking about what they are going to do later today until Ashido drags them to a different topic.

"Wow, you two really went at it last night, huh." Ashido said.

Izuku and Kyoka instantly blush at that remark.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" Kyoka asks frantically.

"Well... we may have overheard what happened." Kirishima said.

"*Sigh* How much did you hear?" Izuku asks.

"A whole lot!" Ashido said with a huge grin.

"Only because you had your ear to the door the entire time." Kirishima said.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THEY STILL HAVE NOT NOTICED THE DOOR THAT CONNECTS OUR ROOMS!!!" Ashido retorts.

At this, Izuku and Kyoka go pale.

"There is a door that connects our rooms together?!?!" they both think to themselves.

"I will have a talk with Nezu after this." Izuku said.

Ashido starts to complain at that and the others tease her. They are soon joined by Tokoyami and Shoji. After breakfast, they hurry to class. In class, the wall displaying their cases is open.

"Ok, that is the last of them." Aizawa said.

"Get your suits on. We will be taking a field trip."

Everyone complies, and goes to change in the locker room. While Izuku was changing, he heard shouting from the other side of the room. Izuku went over to see what the commotion was. He arrives just in time to see Mineta rip a poster off of the wall.

"LOOK! A gift from the previous generation! Now we can peek at girls changing!" Mineta shouts.

Mineta starts rambling about what he is going to see as he slowly puts his eye up to the hole. Just before he could peek through, a jack stabs him in the eye. Mineta screams and writhes on the ground in pain.