CH 30- Teachers VS Students Part 1

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

Stain is about to strike downwards, when Kyoka reaches him. Using the training she learned from Gran Torino she manages to knock him unconscious after flipping him onto the ground.

All of them are exhausted as they bound Stain.

"Never do that again." Kyoka said to Izuku.

"I will try." Izuku jokingly said.

They both share a smile before the authorities get to them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Gran Torino finds them in the alleyway talking to police.

"Good job you two. You actually managed to stop him." Gran Torino said.

"Yeah, it was nothing." Izuku said.

"No, it was not nothing. I would have been dead without you. I owe you my life." Iida said.

The heroes congratulated them and as there were no serious injuries, they were free to leave. They were finishing up on their last day of internships. Gran Torino got a bit misty eyed as he waved goodbye to the duo.

"You better call me sometime. I will smack you upside the head if you forget Izuku." He called after them.

The duo laughed and waved goodbye. They made it to the train station and promptly fell asleep, holding each other close.

...

"NOOOOO! Izuku, Kyoka, PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Mina shouted in the classroom.

She was wailing, laying on a desk. Kirishima had an apologetic look as he sheepishly grinned at them. They just found out that they had the tests coming up. Aizawa told them all that. 'The people who fail will not go to the training camp'. Mina was crying because, she was never good at studying.

"PLEASE!!!!!" She whined.

"Uhh, I don't think you know, but Izuku and I are not that good at studying. We do enough to pass, but we can't help you sadly. Sorry." Kyoka said.

"NOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO FAIL!!! AUTHOR! INTERVENE!" Mina cried.

(NOT AGAIN!)

"Uhhh, I can help if you want." Momo said.

"Yaoyorozu!" Mina shouted.

Her arms wrapped around the raven haired girl. She tightly hugged her, while shouting thank you over and over.

"That is for everyone who needs help. I can help people study in some subjects. I am good at chemistry and algebra." Momo said.

The class all agreed to meet her at her house to study together.

...

After the week of studying before exams, everyone was exhausted. They were mentally drained and struggled to pay attention in class. Even the best students found their eyes drooping in class. When the exam finally came, some felt more prepared than others. The interesting situation of the exams was that Soul Mates took the test together. They practically did everything together. Izuku and Kyoka helped each other. Izuku was better at heroics and algebra. Kyoka was better at physics and chemistry. Together, they scraped by with eighty two percent.

"Phew! I'm glad that is over with." Izuku sighed.

"Hey, there is something I wanted to talk to you about." Kyoka said.