CH- 24 I-Island Part 1

I know this is out of order, but something in this event will play into later events in the story. Thank you.

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

Izuku could not really think of anything to add so he just helped Kyoka with her suit. Soon it was lunchtime and the 6 tormentors had plans to get Izuku back that they wanted to put into motion.

-----------------------

Izuku and Kyoka got their lunches and met up with Kirishima, Ashido, Tokoyami, Shoji, and surprisingly, Pony. They sat down and discussed what they were looking forward to with their internships. All was well, until the Izumi squad approached.

"Hey, Izuku. Can we talk to you?" Izumi asked.

Izuku ignored them and continued to talk with Kyoka.

"OI DEKU!" Katsuki shouted.

At this, Izuku tensed up and turned to them.

"What?" Izuku asked in a dull and forceful voice.

"We want to speak with you. Can you please follow us?" Shoto asked.

"Why should I?" Izuku asked.

"Because brother w-" Izumi started.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Izuku shouted. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME BROTHER AFTER THE THINGS YOU DID!"

The entire lunch room quiets down and turns to the commotion.

"I am leaving." Izuku said and pushed past his tormenters.

Kyoka runs after him to calm him down. Kirishima tries to go after him but is stopped by Tokoyami. Tokoyami just shakes his head and looks down. Kirishima grits his teeth and clenches his hands in frustration at the situation.

Izuku walks through the halls and suddenly stops. He slams his fist into the wall creating a hole.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS?!" Izuku shouts.

Kyoka runs up to where Izuku is having his moment. She gently and tenderly rubs his back trying to calm him down. Kyoka looks at Izuku and sees that he is currently at stage 1. Izuku unconsciously activated it while he was shouting.

"Hey, hey, you are ok." Kyoka soothes.

She brings Izuku into a hug and Izuku closes his eyes. He let's the warm and loving embrace of Kyoka wash over his body. He feels his emotions get calmer and he hugs back. Soon, he is back to his usual self.

"I-I am sorry Kyoka. I d-don't know what came over me." Izuku said.

"It is alright. You told me about your past and how they neglected you." Kyoka said.

"Yea... but there is more to that." Izuku said dejected.

Kyoka looks at Izuku with a questioning look.

"I-I will explain later."

Kyoka nods and continues to hug Izuku. Soon Izuku feels ready and they go back to the cafeteria.

"Hey Mido-bro, you ok?" asks a concerned Kirishima.

"Yea, I just needed a minute. I am fine now." Izuku said.

"Well, how about you and me do a little training during our free time today?"

"Sounds good."

The friends continue to chat before lunch ends and they have to go back to class. Pony gives a kiss to Tokoyami before leaving the flustered bird boy behind. The others just laugh at Tokoyami's reaction and hurry back to class. When they return back to class, Aizawa pulls Izuku aside before class starts.