CH- 10 Lost Control

(The top is for the fight music. I suggest you read the fight and then play the music while you replay the fight in your mind.)

Before we start, I just wanted to say... THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH.

#1, I cant even believe it

#1, I cant even believe it. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy. Now, on to the story.

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

He feels the four others giving off killing intent. He sets Kyoka down and slowly stands up. "You... hurt... Kyoka? YOU HURT KYOKA! YOU HURT KYOKA!" Izuku screams as he loses control and gives in to his rage.

-------------------

In the fight Izuku lost the mask, and the hood fell off his head. His hair is covering his eyes. Katsuki and Katsumi are grinning like psychos.

"Hehe, what are you going to do now Deku." they say in unison.

Izuku grits his teeth and tilts his head up a bit. They all see his eyes go wild. (Think Stain's eyes when he was giving his speech to the pro heroes).

Izuku feels their killing intent and unleashes his own. Theirs is like a paper tiger compared to a supernova. The four attackers take a step back because, for the first time in their lives, they have felt genuine fear.

Izuku's eyes start to change, suddenly his entire eye goes blood red except for the small pupil that is black. The ground starts shaking and the building is getting huge cracks in it. (Think of a combination between Goku going Super Saiyan for the first time and Zamasu+Goku black making Goku angry).

Suddenly, Izuku's eyes latch onto Katsuki. He suddenly appears, right in front of Katsuki. He grabs him by the face. Izuku plows him into the floor at top speed. When he gets to the wall, he slams him into it. He throws a few body shots and then punches him in the gut straight up. Katsuki goes flying, breaking through the roof of the building. Izuku bursts up and out of the hole, leaving large cracks where he was just standing. He suddenly appears behind Katsuki. Izuku kicks him in the back of the neck, launching him at the ground. When Katsuki hits the ground, a large crater is formed and he coughs up blood.

Izuku suddenly slams down on the ground (Like All Might when he was fighting the Nomu, right before he punched it out of the stadium).

Katsumi rushes Izuku and is about to pull the pin on her gauntlet. Izuku knees her in the stomach and sends her flying for a quick moment. Izuku suddenly appears behind her and elbows her in the back, sending her to the ground in an instant. Izumi suddenly comes out of nowhere, soaring through the air. Izuku catches her punch and kicks her straight up in the air. Izuku suddenly appears perched on the side of a building. He launches himself at Izumi, shattering 4 buildings behind him.

Izuku slams into Izumi and grabs her by the collar of her hero suit. He slams her through several floors of a building and then plows her through the ground. Izuku snarls and tosses her into the air. He then materializes right next to her and kicks her into the ground. He lands creating another crater. Suddenly Shoto activates his quirk making a cyclone of Ice and fire.

"It is ok. I think I got him now-" Shoto says. He celebrated prematurely as a hand grabbed his face. Izuku throws him into a building, causing Shoto to cough up blood.

*Teachers*

"YOU NEED TO GO OUT THERE AND STOP HIM ALL MIGHT AND QUEEN ESPER!" Aizawa shouts.

"WHY SHOULD I?" All Might shouts back "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ERASE HIS QUIRK?"

"BECAUSE, HE IS YOUR SON, AND MY QUIRK DOES NOT WORK ON HIM!" Aizawa shouts.

This causes everyone in the room to go pale.

"Iida, please run and get Recovery girl." Aizawa says.

Iida does not need to be told twice and uses Recipro burst to get her as fast as he could.

As All Might and Queen Esper leave to fight Izuku, the rest of the class watches the bloodbath.

*Fight*

Shoto managed to freeze Izuku in a block of ice while he was distracted.

"Finally, now we can rest." Katsuki says relieved.

Suddenly, Izuku's eyes invert. His pupils become blood red and his eyes become all black. The ice starts to crack.

"SHIT! That is my coldest and strongest ice!" Shoto shouts in fear.

The ice shatters revealing an even more powerful Izuku. Izuku grabs the two Bakugou twins by their faces and proceeds to plow them into the ground. He tosses them up, only to grab their ankles and slam them down. They both cough up blood as their eyes roll to the back of their heads. Shoto tries to attack Izuku, but Izuku suddenly appears behind him and backhands Shoto, causing him to fly through the air and land right next to the other two. The three of them are unconscious. Izumi powers up Full Cowling 10%. Suddenly, Izuku goes flying.

"I AM HERE!" All Might shouts after having punched Izuku, sending him flying.

Queen Esper activates her quirk and uses her strong telekinesis to fling Izuku around like a rag doll. She then slams Izuku down into the ground, and holds him in place.

At this moment Kyoka opens her eyes. She looks around and sees a massive battlefield surrounding the building she is in.

Izuku growls and suddenly, Inko's quirk dissipates. Everyone is shocked as Izuku starts to rise into the air. His eyes start to crack.

"YOU HURT KYOKA! YOU... WILL... PAY!" Izuku screams.

A large sphere of red and black energy surrounds Izuku. Izuku's pupil then shatters. (Like Broly's from the movie). A red aura surrounds his blacked out eyes. The orb suddenly retracts back into Izuku. Black and red lighting course around Izuku. Suddenly he vanishes. He appears mid air, right in front of All Might before the two vanash, leaving behind a large trench. All Might then flies past Izumi as he slams into the wall. Izuku then appears in front of Queen Esper and shotgun punches her in the gut. She coughs up blood and lands next to the other 3 that are passed out. Izuku has a snarl on his face as Izumi and All Might attack. Crashes could be heard as hits collide. Buildings collapse and craters are formed. Suddenly, Izuku grabs Izumi by the legs and throws her into the crater with the others. He then body checks All Might. Everyone that Izuku fought is lying unconscious right in front of him. He sticks his hand straight up, palm outstretched facing the sky. His hand starts twitching as he collects his energy. (Like Finral's brother in black clover during the tournament when Finral almost died).

A massive sphere of energy that is as big as the training city appears. Izuku looks at the 6 unconscious people in front of him. Izuku has a psychotic grin on. He is about to throw the sphere at the 6 of them, killing them instantly, when someone grasps him from behind.

"Please... don't.... I don't want to lose you." Kyoka says as she tightens her hug.

This seems to snap Izuku back to light. The sphere of energy starts to shrink and Izuku closes his eyes. When he opened them, they returned back to normal.

"Kyoka..." Is all Izuku manages to say before he passes out in her arms.

Words- 1221