CH- 14 USJ Part 2

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

"Now then, FINISH THEM!" Hand-job shouts and the Nomu turns to the 4 other students.

----------------------

The Nomu leaps at them. Momo tries to make something useful, but is slapped to the side, knocked unconscious. Kaminari tries to stop it by giving it a thumbs up, but is tossed aside. It turns to Izuku.

"IZU!" Kyoka shouts.

Izuku slams into the Nomu, but it easily overpowers him and throws him up in the air. It suddenly appears above him and slams it's leg down on his stomach. Izuku coughs up blood and hits the ground, creating a crater.

"K-Kyo-" Izuku tries to get out, reaching for her "R-run-"

Kyoka hears his words but stands her ground. She plugs her jack into her boots and unleashes her heartbeat. Her heart is beating a lot faster than normal because of the adrenaline and pressure. The waves hit the Nomu but it is unaffected. Kyoka looks back at Izuku in fear as the Nomu rushes her. She smiles at Izuku and mouths a message to him, right before the Nomu hits.

"K-Kyoka! Noooo!" Izuku screams as the Nomu slams into her.

Her body slams into the ground, skips across the surface a few times, and comes to rest.

"KYOKA!!" Izuku screams as he rushes over to her.

"Oh, how is he still conscious and fine?" Hand-job questions.

Izuku rushes to Kyoka and presses a lot of healing energy into her. Her bones mend themselves and her breathing becomes easier. She is still unconscious but fine.

Izuku rips off his mask and it goes with the wind. (Differential in air pressure from the attacks for those of you who wonder why wind is inside).

His hair covers his eyes as he walks away from Kyoka. He turns to the Nomu and the two villains.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake with immense power.

"Where is All Might? He should be here. Can you get him here so we can kill him?" Hand guy says.

This just makes Izuku angrier, hearing about his father. The ground starts to shake more violently and cracks start to appear. Izuku grinds his teeth together and growls. Steam comes out from his blood reaching boiling point from rage. He tilts his head up a little and his eyes go all red, except for his pupils which remain black.

"RAGE... STAGE 1... UNHINGED!" Izuku shouts as killer intent seeps out.

He launches himself at the two villains but the Nomu gets in his way. He slams his fist to the Nomu. The Nomu's fist meets his and a large shockwave explodes out of it. Izuku slams his fist into the Nomu's other one and another shockwave manifests. The Nomu gets smart and becomes a blur of speed. Izuku is flung away and is slammed into the ground, creating a crater. Izuku's eyes invirt and become all black with a small red pupil.

"RAGE... STAGE 2... UNLEASHED!" Izuku shouts as even more energy engulfs him.

Izuku also becomes a blur of speed as he meets the Nomu head on. Izuku gets punched in the face but he knees the Nomu in the face, grabs it by the legs, and throws it into the wooded area of the USJ stadium. Izuku slams to the ground, and rips a tree up and out of the ground. As the Nomu rushes to him, he swings the tree like a bat and the tree shatters. The Nomu goes flying and slams into the ground.

"No... NonononoNONONONONO! He is CHEATING!" Tomura shouts "I guess we will have to release the beast."

Tomura takes out an orb that resembles the Nomu's color and then shatters it. The energy flows into the Nomu. The Nomu suddenly powers up. It gets larger and stronger. Izuku goes in for a punch but is flung back from shockwaves from the Nomu's punch.

"That punch did not even hit me. How is it this fucking strong?!" Izuku thinks.

He soars through the air but the Nomu appears above him. It rams it's elbow into his back. Izuku coughs up blood and slams into the ground. A huge crater appears where Izuku fell and Izuku is unmoving.

*Inside Izuku's Mind*

Izuku replays all of the memories he had with Kyoka. Memories are flying by. His first time meeting her, them playing music together. Her smile on the Ferris wheel. Their first kiss. Millions of memories fly by in seconds. He sees the one where she was about to get hit by the Nomu. Her soft, sad smile and her mouthing the words 'I love you'.

*Back at fight*

Izuku's tears are making the ground around him wet. He slowly gets up. His arms are limp at his sides and he is leaning forward. Just then, he bends over and clutches his head like he has a splitting headache. His eyes become frantic and the ground starts to shake violently. Cracks turn into chasms as Izuku lets out a roar. His head whipped back and he screams

"YOU... WILL... PAY!!"

Izuku's pupil cracks and then shatters. A red aura appears around his eye like a blazing fire. An orb of red and black energy surrounds Izuku as he screams again.

"RAGE... STAGE 3... MONSTER!"

The orb of energy collapses into Izuku. He now has red and black lightning coursing along his body. A low growl escapes his mouth with steam as he snaps his head to the Nomu. The Nomu slams it's fist in his face. Dust clouds cover the field.

"HAHAHAHA! You thought a simple power up would take out the Nomu! You surely are mistaken. It is the most powerful warrior! Nothing can stop it-" Tomura starts.

He stops talking when the dust clears. He sees Izuku standing just like before, but the Nomu's upper half of the body is vaporized. The Nomu starts to heal back to full.

"OH, you can regenerate. LOOKS LIKE I DON'T HAVE TO HOLD BACK!" Izuku shouts. 

He rushes the Nomu and continues to obliterate it. The Nomu's regeneration is having trouble keeping up with the blows. Izuku slams his hands on the ground and does a double kick in the Nomu's chest. The Nomu flies through the air and Izuku blitzes up next to the Nomu. Izuku axe kicks the Nomu into the ground. Izuku summons a massive amount of energy into a sphere as big as the USJ would allow without taking out the top. It suddenly condenses into a small sphere and Izuku grabs it. Energy flows through Izuku, making his power still soar higher and higher. The Nomu hits the ground and coughs up blood. Izuku summons his power into his next attack. The Nomu gets up and rushes Izuku. Izuku gets into a stance and when the Nomu gets close enough, Izuku slams his fist into the Nomu's stomach. Izuku opens his hand mid punch (Like Delaware Smash when Izuku was fighting Muscular in the anime) and releases his stored power. The explosion engulfs both fighters. The shockwave destroys nearby buildings. Several sonic booms could be heard as the Nomu flew through the air. The Nomu slams into the upper part of the dome, sending a rippling effect across the glass before a large amount of it shattered, sending the Nomu out of the building. 

Izuku stumbles a little while walking back. He overexerted himself from the fight.

"Tomera" the villain with the teleportation quirk says "We should head back. This has gotten too dangerous."

"Fine. THIS IS NOT OVER!" Hand-job shouts at Izuku as they go away.

Izuku's transformation dissipates and he collapses. Kyoka woke up during the fight and ran to catch him.

"Izuku!" Kyoka shouts as she catches.

"Kyo~" Izuku says tiredly.

The two hug for a little while. They are interrupted by a loud voice.

"I AM HERE!" All Might shouts with other pro heroes behind him.

Lida went and ran back to UA to get the teachers for backup.