Emily Prentiss: 10/19 - Thursday

Older woman/Reader, kissing, consensual groping

The next teacher to hit on Y/N was Professor Prentiss, who taught her advanced French class. Y/N suspected it was Coach Morgan's way of figuring out her preference as it was the end of the week, so she played along with the older woman when she was asked to meet after her classes. Though she agreed, she hoped the meeting wouldn't be too long as she still had a meeting about the Lit project for Professor Hotchner.

Y/N knocked on the closed door of Professor Prentiss' office at 3:36 PM, entering when called in.

The first thing she noticed was the slight dishevelment of her professor, her brunette waves looking like her hand was repeatedly run through it and her cream cable-knit sweater spread wider at the collar as the neckline dipped low enough to reveal her cleavage. Y/N kept her gaze respectful at her professor's eye level, but gulped when her stare flicked down to the plump pink lips as Professor Prentiss took the bottom one between her teeth.

"You know, Y/N, you're one of my brightest students, but I can tell that you haven't been paying attention in my class, as it happens quite often. Mind telling me what's on your mind besides French?"

The young woman swallowed under her teacher's stare, hesitant to share her thoughts about Coach Morgan and her fantasies about the other woman. The professor seemed to sense her internal conflict, adding that nothing was on record and that it was a safe space to share anything. Y/N took in a steadying breath to collect her thoughts before stating her reasons of distraction.

"Someone sort of asked me out, but he's a known player and I'm wondering if he was serious about his advance. The other thing is that, well, I also find, um, I think I like women too..."

"Oh?"

Y/N was staring at the floor as she blushed, missing her professor's victorious grin. She was surprised to feel a finger crooked under her chin to bring her attention to the lustful gaze of the beautiful professor.

"A woman like me, perhaps?" Y/N nodded, "Well, we need to remedy that if I expect you to pass my class. What do you propose we do about it?" Emily Prentiss was always forward, and the student in front of her was indeed alluring. Even with her quick tongue, she didn't expect her energy to be matched as Y/N replied without her previous nervousness.

"Permission to be forthright?" At her professor's nod, she steeled herself for her proposal. "If I'm reading this right," Y/N gestured between herself and the other woman, "I think perhaps a reward system? Make my dreams a reality, so I don't have to sit around wondering what it would be like?"

She stepped closer to her professor, holding her stare until their chests touched. She tiptoed to press a soft kiss to the older woman's cheek, her eyes returning to her lips as she brought her heels back to the floor, waiting expectantly. Emily assessed the situation and the probabilities before bringing her hands up to frame her student's face, leaning in to close the short distance between their lips. The professor moaned as Y/N slipped her hands around her waist to give her ass a firm squeeze, and fell deeper into the kiss as her mouth was invaded by the other woman's tongue to muffle her moan.

Y/N pulled away sooner than either of them would have liked, a grin on her face as she panted lightly.

"I take this as a 'yes'? Because that's just a taste of what I have to offer if you think you can handle me..."

"Yeah..." Emily murmured, dizzied by the passionate kiss, "I mean, yes. I will figure out some 'rewards', as long as you do your best in my class. But don't expect me to grade you easier because of this arrangement." The professor glared, but only with a mock sternness.

Y/N nodded, "Of course, professor. Now if you don't mind, I have a meeting with my Literature professor about this quarter's project. You now have my number." She took Emily's hand and laid a chaste kiss to her knuckles as she passed off a slip of paper, bidding her adieu.