Aaron Hotchner: 11/01 - Wednesday

older man/Reader, slight primal play, vaginal sex, fingering, intense sex scene, slight degradation, praise kink, and idk what else cuz I don't want to read it again and go to the ninth circle of Hell.

Classes had been hard, and even though Coach Morgan— Derek— was good in bed and on her heart, Y/N needed to get absolutely ruined. She just hoped Professor Hotchner was less refined in bed than he was in class, but if not, she supposed she could just ride him into oblivion. So, at half past nine in the evening, she sent a text to one Aaron Hotchner and waited for his response— since it was part of their deal anyway. He replied with his address and that he would be home shortly. With that, she eagerly went to get ready.

She arrived at his apartment, which he seemed to be in the middle of moving into as she was greeted and allowed in. Y/N looked around her professor's abode, noticing the lack of decorations beside the calendar that hung above a small desk. Feminine handwriting had a heart drawn around "Aaron B-Day" and a small pilgrim hat next in the corner of the day of Thanksgiving. She guessed it was Haley's doing, and made a mental reminder to ask what Professor Hotchner wanted for his birthday.

Said man stepped to the side to let her pass and closed the door behind her. She looked back to see him in mismatched clothes, a mostly buttoned dress shirt with a loosened tie and a flattering pair of grey sweatpants. Even though she knew what he was packing, it was incredulous to know that they weren't doing him justice, despite how large he already seemed. Y/N grew wetter at the mere thought of him filling her.

Aaron was being very mechanical, voice low as he asked if she wanted anything before they got started. The lack of excitement was off putting, but Y/N hoped it was just nerves on his end that made her professor behave uncharacteristically.

She believed him to be sure in his actions, based on the way he taught, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe— she cut her thoughts off before they could ruin her mood, nodding her head in hopes that getting used to each other would dissipate the awkward tension.

"Sure," Hotchner looked caught off guard, as if he expected her to just dive into fucking each other. "I would offer alcohol, but, well—"

"I get it, I'm not old enough. Water's fine, or I guess juice if you have it." Y/N laughed at her joke, but settled down with a grin as her professor actually pulled out a bottle of orange juice from the fridge. As he got out a glass from one of the cabinets, she moved to the kitchen island and sat on one of the stools, spinning just enough to get a good look at her surroundings.

Aaron set the glass down on the counter, "Before you ask. I have juice for my son's breakfast, and sometimes my own."

"Oh?" Y/N stilled and took a sip and raised her glass before taking another sip, "This is pretty good, thank you."

"You're welcome. So why did you want to come over? Specifically, I mean. What's the dynamic?" He went to another cabinet and pulled out a bottle of scotch and a single tumbler, pouring a double for himself.

She took a larger gulp of her juice, keeping it in her mouth for a few moments to give herself time to think. She swallowed, "Well, if I'm being completely honest, I'd like to be fucked through tomorrow and be limping for a week. But, I guess the reason would be the same as you, letting someone else take control for a while and just enjoying it. I figured you were frustrated on the regular, so win-win."

The professor contemplated the situation and realized she made sense. He threw back the rest of his drink and held out his hand for her cup, prompting her to copy him and hand over her glass. He gave each cup a quick rinse to prevent stickiness, but left them in the sink to dry his hands.