Jennifer Jareau: 11/09 - Thursday

Older woman/Reader, oral sex, vaginal fingering, finger fucking, punishment sex, overstimulation, BDSM dynamics, a singular spank, degradation up the wazoo, sex games?? ass bruises (Morgan went HAM on the reader smh) Idk what else to put, but if you like being JJ's bitch I guess this is the chapter for you. Some softness at the end because everyone needs aftercare, and if you don't receive it, shame on your partner(s), and if you don't give it, EXTRA S H A M E AND D I S H O N O R on you. And your cow >:( Be a better partner 2k21!!

Please remember this is only like, a mild  and kinda short chapter, and if you like something, say something. Once again, I didn't spell check or grammarly this shit, I am tired and my finals are next week, so I'm stressed and write to cope. So please, even if you think my writing absolutely sucks ass (like I do sometimes) interact in any way, preferably in the form of comments, or even voting. I know I am a goddess but I still need validation *cries in self deprecating thoughts with a superiority complex*

Y/N knew it would be unwise to skip out on Professor Jareau after yesterday, and try as she might, she could not forget the whole debacle. So, instead of slipping out the doors with the rest of her dismissed class, she descended the stairs and silently followed her professor into her office, hoping the way her hands shook wasn't noticeable.

The pair didn't say anything to each other, but Y/N knew she was going to be in for it as she heard the click of the lock and the drawing of the blinds from behind her as she stared at the couch. There were usually two cushions on it, but one of them was laying on the floor.

The purpose of the placement was soon made clear as Professor Jareau put a hand on her student's lower back to lead her forward, before harshly pushing down on her shoulders to force her to her knees. Y/N barely saved her face from smashing into the floor as she fell forward, and took a moment to calm her heart.

Jennifer's hand rested on her back again and she was soothed by it, but it was just to lull her into a false sense of security. She stayed kneeling, but lowered herself to her elbows for better support and less strain on her forearms.

This was unfortunately the wrong thing to do, and Y/N found this out as the toe of her professor's shoe hooked under her chin and urged her up.

"Hands and knees, slut. Bad girls don't get to relax and look pretty." The blonde quirked a brow as her student looked up in confusion, but complied anyway. "No talking. I don't want to hear you lie to my face again."

Y/N nodded, still confused as to what the true punishment was supposed to be. She wasn't sure if she should keep her head down or try to make eye contact either, so she stared straight ahead as her professor circled her.

From above, Jennifer was finalizing her plan in her mind, and she got another idea as she spotted a notepad on her desk. She returned after grabbing it and a pen, then sat on the lone cushion on her couch. "This is how it's going to work, Y/N. You already know what you did wrong, so this is just going to be your punishment." The professor flipped to a new page, "Look at me. Good. Now you see this paper? And this pen? I'm going to use this to keep track of how many times you disobey— disrespect— me. Got it? Nod if you understand."

Her student nodded and Jennifer continued. She turned her attention from the woman in front of her and focused on what she was writing, mainly to not lose her resolve in carrying out her plan. "The rules are simple. You do what I tell you, and we finish this punishment up, nice and easy. However, every time you break a rule, I will add a tally mark— each representing one minute— and continue with your 'lesson'. Easy enough, right?" Y/N nodded again and Jennifer smiled softly, "You're doing great already, let's see if you can keep it up.