Aaron Hotchner: 11/28 - Tuesday

Ummmmm I actually don't remember if this is cohesive because no beta we die like Strauss. Jkjk but no really, this was written in like bursts of 200-500 words because I'm trying to keep up with my writing and finish this porno with a plot of a book

Anywaysss older man, Hotch gets some head, kinda more plot and feels, it's not that intense, and uhhhhhh, Rossi's redemption is up next?... Cool uh, here y'all go

Aaron was surprised to hear the distant sound of a knock as he brushed his teeth, getting ready for bed after another long day at the school. He listened as the person knocked again, as he figured it might have just been a signal that a package arrived at first. As he heard the person knock insistently for a third time, he quickly spat out the minty foam and rinsed his mouth, drying everything off with the hand towel he brought along with him as he walked toward his door.

He was more surprised to see a tear streaked Y/N on the other side of his door.

"I-I need to talk to you..."

The professor beckoned his student in as she wiped at her eyes, humming to signal she could come in when she kept her head down after talking. He stepped to the side as she passed, and though he wanted to comfort her, he refrained from touching her until he heard what she had to say.

He was too stunned to speak when she blurted out that she wanted to suck his dick.

When Aaron's mind caught up with the situation, she was already on her knees, begging him to let her do it. But, as much as he wanted to go ahead and take what she was offering, he had to ask why. Why now, and why was she crying?

As his questions brought a new round of tears and his student hunching in on herself, Aaron sighed softly and lowered himself onto one knee to be at Y/N's height after closing the door. His hand hovered near her face, ready to tuck the straying hairs behind her ear, but he leaned fully to embrace her instead, successfully fighting the mentality that she wouldn't want comfort at this moment.

Y/N hugged him back, sobbing into his shoulder as he held her closer and sat on the floor to pull her into his lap. Though he wanted to ask her what happened, he opted to sit in silence with her until she calmed down, stroking her hair and unconsciously rocking with her as he had done with Jack after a nightmare or scare.

It took more than a while to calm Y/N down and coax the story out of her, but what Professor Hotchner learned knocked any words out of him like a punch to the gut. His boss, Dean David Rossi, had blackmailed Y/N– Aaron's student– into giving a blowjob. And on top of that, she had complied. For him, Aaron Hotchner.

There was rage and sadness and adoration and a million other emotions Aaron couldn't even begin to process. So, he focused on the young woman in front of him, holding her protectively as if he could shield her from the world and stroking her back until she was quiet.

He knew she needed comfort, and held onto her, keeping her grounded in the moment instead of the past until she was ready to move on her own.

She looked up at him through her lashes, which stuck together with tears, eyes red rimmed and blood shot.

"I..." She looked away from him, laughing to herself as she wiped away tears and snot with her arm and onto her shirt. "S-sorry, I'm a mess and I don't know w-why I came here..." Y/N hiccuped a few times as she spoke, "I just, I-I can't stop thinking about it, about him and I need something— someone to distract me..."

She looked up at Aaron with something that was nearly hope, and after a moment, he identified what it was. Desperation.

"Y/N..." Aaron sighed softly, dragging a hand over his face. "As flattered as I am, and as much as I would love to have that experience with you, I can't. In good conscience, I can't let you do..." He waved a hand vaguely, "that unless I know it's something that you actually want..."