Derek Morgan: 10/30 - Monday

Older man/Reader, oral sex, vaginal sex, orgasms, emotional hurt/comfort, biting, idk man it's kinda vanilla

The next morning brought Y/N to the consideration of sleeping with her coach. Maybe it was her desire to be fucked into oblivion-- as yesterday was mentally fulfilling but not physically-- but something felt different in the atmosphere of the indoor pool.

She got to practice late, missing warmups and earning Coach Morgan's stern command to stay afterward. The team oohed at her as they treaded water, but she didn't mind.

The session went on as usual, lasting an hour and a half before disbanding. Y/N stayed back as the others went home or to the locker rooms to change and shower, making idle conversation with Derek Morgan as they waited for the students to all leave.

"What happened this morning? You're usually one of the first ones here," Derek's brow ws pinched as he looked at his student with concern. She met his gaze and at that moment, knew that he had been sincere about his advance weeks ago.

"I uh," she didn't want to lie, but she didn't want to reveal her night was spent with one of her professors. She looked up at him to convey her truthfulness, speaking softly as it was a personal matter. "One of my friends, last night, hit a rough spot in life, so I stayed up to comfort them. I didn't have time to pack my bag then, so I had to do it this morning and yeah..."

"I see, I hope they're feeling better now," Morgan laid a hand on Y/N's shoulder and smiled softly, "You're a good person, Y/N."

She blushed under his gaze, "Thanks, coach. It's what anyone would do, I think."

"Maybe," he chuckled. "Maybe, but I don't know anyone who has, so don't discredit yourself."

"Thanks, and uh, I thought about your offer..."

Derek raised an eyebrow, looking around for any stragglers. He heard students still in the locker room, so he took her to his office and made sure to close the door.

It was a repeat of their first meeting on the matter as they both sat, though the atmosphere was vastly different.

"So, you were saying?" Derek leaned back in his chair to seem less confrontational.

Y/N was more at ease, but she hoped his proposition wasn't a one time offer. As much as she liked her professors and developing relationships, she wanted to be absolutely railed, and Coach Morgan gave off the right vibes. She remained vague, in case others were listening in. It wasn't like his office was soundproof like the professors' offices.

"You'd have to buy me breakfast first, 'cause I'm starving, but I've decided I'm up to it. If you catch my drift."

"I catch it, Little Mama, where'd you want to eat?"

She thought about what places had good breakfast, and went with a classic, not wanting to pick anything too expensive. "McDonalds is okay, I like their McMuffin stuff and hashbrowns."

"Alright, McDonalds it is."

Y/N took a quick shower in the locker room, drying off and changing into casual clothes before meeting her coach at his car. She left her own car on campus since she was probably going to come back anyway.

As Derek drove, they discussed plans and figured they would have a better idea of what to do in the future after today.

"You're sure about this, right? I know you're technically an adult, but I don't want you to feel obligated or pressured because I'm your coach. And older than you." He looked at his student from the corner of his eye, tempted to put his hand in her thigh but holding back.