Aaron Hotchner: 11/17 - Friday

Hotch is more than a bit of an asshole, kinda angsty, some more feels, more plot than porn, idk what else to include except it's a two for one tonight at 4:20 AM. Hoping this all turns out well since I will be focusing on this story now that The Stars has come to an end. Without further ado, please enjoy :)

Professor Hotchner's classes were subjected to his foul mood at the end of the week, and no one knew what would set him off. There were several instances throughout his classes for the day that reported horror stories, and even Y/N had been shouted at for misinterpreting an analysis. At the time, she was scared for her life— as she instinctively was with any man yelling at her— but as she reflected on the moment throughout the day, she was inexplicably growing wet at the unbridled fury.

Which is exactly why she was heading to his office after school with the intent of getting him to release some of that energy on her.

Hopefully in the form of being fucked.

The young woman knocked on his open office door as the rest of his classroom was empty, and crept in when he called for her to come in. Shutting the door behind her with a gentle click, she moved quietly to stand behind her professor as he was staring at several papers on his desk. She saw how tense his shoulders were, and her own ached at the thought of how stressed he must have been.

Her hands went to them like a moth to light, intent on helping in any way she could by massaging away some of the tightness he was probably experiencing.

Hotchner leaned into his student's touch, releasing a sigh he didn't know he had been holding. He shivered as she came under his ear, ghosting kisses down to his neck. Goosebumps radiating from the featherlight touches and he tilted his neck to allow her more access, which she happily took advantage of.

"What's got you so stressed, Daddy?"

Aaron froze at the moniker, and even though it was irrational to be mad at his student, his frustration still bubbled beneath the surface and he couldn't help but take a clipped tone.

He kept his eyes on his papers, "I don't want to talk about it right now, Y/N. Did you have something to ask, or are you just trying to distract me?"

Y/N frowned softly at her professor's lack of interest, but took it as a sign that she had to push him harder, because he definitely needed to release some stress. "Was I a bad girl in class today, sir? You—"

And with a feral growl, Professor Hotchner stood from his chair with such vivacity that it rolled back, and Y/N jumped back at the sudden movement. He grabbed her wrist and yanked her forward, bending her over the desk with a hand keeping her down on the back of her neck as his other hand gathered her wrists above her head.

"Is this what you want? To be bent over a desk and fucked like a whore? Are you really so needy that you want Daddy to fill you up when he's already so busy?" She nodded, the degradation just making her wetter as she not-so-subtly clamped her thighs together. "Fine. You better fucking take it like a good girl. Hold onto the edge of the desk."

As soon as she did, he let go of her wrists and yanked her bottoms down, just enough to expose her pussy to him. He wasted no time in guiding his tip against her slit, finding her entrance, and pushing in.

"Fuck, you're so goddamn tight," Y/N was still trying to adjust around the sheer girth of her professor, but he started taking his pleasure before she could even get comfortable— well, as comfortable as she could in her position. "Shit, you're just what I needed today, come on, beg for more. Let me hear your pretty voice, since you wanted this so badly."

"Please Daddy, fuck me harder, I can take it," she pleaded, "I'm yours, your good whore."

And she could, she had done it before with such little preparation and had rode him to kingdom come.