Aaron Hotchner: 11/05 - Sunday

A/N: Hiya, I was originally going to post the chapters in batches so everyone could have their fave character(s) at one time, but I realize the wait in between releases would be wayyyy too long with my hectic schedule. So I'll just be posting them as I finish them. So, excuse any mistakes cuz I don't really check them. Without further ado, here is Sub Hotch!

-

Older man/Reader, anal play, anal fingering, praise, some aftercare, explicit language?? I really don't know how to put warnings, but y'all have come this far so I assume you don't mind.

Y/N wasn't going to admit it, but if she wasn't distracted, she could still feel the ache of Professor Hotchner stretching her from Wednesday. Mentally, it was a pleasant feeling, but physically, it gave her a limp when she didn't focus on how she walked. She didn't plan on meeting up with him for at least a week- as he made good on fulfilling her desires- so she was surprised to see him on her doorstep. Especially as she had Penny- Ms. Penelope Garcia, AKA Dean Rossi's secretary, AKA her brother Luke's girlfriend, AKA another staff member at the university- on her arm as she was escorting the blonde back to her car after a girls' night in.

"Dr. Hotchner?" the older woman tilted her head with the question, "What are you doing here at this time of night?"

The man had the audacity to gape in silence- which his student knew were his morals getting in the way since he despised lying, and preferred to simply omit if it came down to it. Luckily, she thought quickly on her feet and made up an excuse to cover both of their asses.

"I asked him to come over, Pen," you laid a comforting hand on her shoulder and looked at her with as much sincerity you could muster. "I texted him a few minutes before I knew we were going to wrap up, so he could be here right as you left. We were going to discuss the possibility of my babysitting his kid, since I need some extra cash. You know how it is..."

Luckily, the trust had been built up enough that Penelope took her words at face value, nodding in understanding and smiling. Y/N hated taking advantage of their bond, but she really didn't want Professor Hotchner to get in trouble, and especially not fired.

Penny turned to Aaron with a beaming smile, "You've picked the perfect young woman, Dr. Hotchner, Y/N is great at everything she does, so I don't think you need to look any further for someone to take care of Jack." She looked between the professor and his student, not sensing the tension between them as she continued smiling.

"Come on, Pen, I better get you to your car so I don't keep Professor Hotchner waiting any longer than he has to. I'll see you soon, yeah?" Y/N grinned and held her arm out, thankful that her potential sister-in-law went right along after bidding good night to Aaron.

Y/N returned a few minutes later and watched through the side window for Ms. Garcia's departure before going back to her uninvited guest. She should have been angry, but she was too tired to really care about what could have been disastrous. Thankfully it wasn't, so she sat on the couch and turned her tired stare to her professor, who was still standing by the door with his fingers rubbing against his palm.

She gestured vaguely as she sat on her couch, "So what's up? I didn't see anything from you beforehand, and I don't feel like being fucked into every surface of my home. At least, not right now..."

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come. I could have messed things up for you, for us... I'll just, I can leave. I didn't know, I'm sorry." The frazzled way he spoke was uncharacteristic, and she would have laughed at the absurdity of him being anything other than confident if she wasn't concerned.

"Please," she leaned over the armrest to catch his attention, and settled back down as she held his stare. "I'm here as a person- a friend, even- for you, and you obviously felt strong enough about whatever you're thinking that you came over all this way. And you didn't message me like you usually make a point to do, so, talk to me."