Emily Prentiss: 11/14 - Tuesday

Caressing, using thighs as earmuffs, hair pulling, oral sex, office sex, praise kink uno reverse card, doughnuts are involved, I guess cum eating? Is that when you eat your own baby gravy? Bro idk apparently you're talented with your tongue, Emily's been bi but her boyfriends sucked ass in the pussy eating department and she doesn't have experience with women (my poor bb), some heated make out sessions, lip biting, man idek what else to put in just pushing out these chapters that I couldn't publish because my internet has been shitty for the past week (so apologies for the late update kinda)

My beloved readers, as much as I love you, COMMENTS ARE LACKINGGG, Like GODDAMN in so hyped for the story and these characters and I thought I was throwing in some good spice but I'm contemplating going back and commenting on my own stuff or having a section at the bottom for everything I was screaming over!!! Like I get some of y'all or shy or don't like commenting but COME ONNN I live off of words of affirmation and praise when I'm putting all this hot stuff out for FREEEE (but also it's your life, and I didn't mean to get so intense but I really value every comment even if it's a keyboard smash 🥺🥺🥺*idk if y'all can see emojis but it's 3 of those lil cute eyed emojis*)

Y/N usually came with a heads up if she was going to visit any of her professors for some special time. However, she had noticed that Professor Prentiss had been stressed for the past few classes, and decided to try and surprise the older woman with some doughnuts she had her friend pick up for her while she was in class.

With the box balanced on one hand, she knocked on the door to Professor Prentiss' office, and the slight opening widened under her fist. Y/N took it as an invitation and let herself into the office, finding her professor hunched over her desk as she scribbled across several papers with a blue pen. The woman was perceptive enough to sense her student's presence before her knock, and already had a finger held up toward the door with the universal sign for "Give me a moment".

Y/N nodded even though her professor wasn't paying attention to her and went to sit across Emily at her desk, placing the box of pastries in the seat next to her. She went on her phone as she waited for her professor to finish up, reviewing what homework assignments were due soon and scrolling through her social media feeds afterward.

Emily set down her pen after a few more moments and looked up expectantly, "Hi, Y/N, what brings you by here today?"

"Well," Y/N canted her head to her present, "I felt like something was off, so, I uh, brought an offering and wanted to ask you what's up." She held up the box and handed it over as Professor Prentiss made grabby hands.

"Ooh, well you sure know how to butter a girl up, don't you?" Emily bit into a glazed, strawberry filled doughnut and moaned, her eyes fluttering at the combination of sweet and tangy in her mouth. "You're sweet, sweeter than this jelly baby thingy." She finished chewing and gestured with her doughnut, "But that's not your job, sweet student." She swallowed, " I appreciate the sentiment," the pastry waved through the air still, "but you shouldn't be worried about me, you have enough to stress out about."

Y/N picked a chocolate glazed doughnut before moving the box back out of her professor's reach. "So, what you're saying is," she waved her doughnut in front of her professor's face as she finished the last of her jelly one. She only spoke again when she caught the other woman's attention, "Is that there is something that's stressing you out?"

"Well," Emily's head unconsciously swayed with treat, and Y/N knew she was sufficiently distracted, "I mean, it's not really your problem, Y/N... It's nothing really..."

"Oh? Then it shouldn't matter if you tell me, if it's nothing..." Y/N circled the doughnut closer and pulled it out of reach as her professor reached out for it. "I care about you, and you can trust me... I haven't told anyone about our 'arrangement'," Prentiss quirked a brow with sudden attention. "Projessor Jareau does not count! That was all you, and she figured it out while I was still recovering."