Aaron Hotchner: 10/29 - Sunday

Older man/Reader, biting/marking, spanking, orgasm control, anal play, butt plug, crying, kissing, emotional hurt/comfort, BDSM dynamics, praise, minor degradation, handjobs, fingering, swearing

The end of the week brought Professor Hotchner to Y/N's doorstep, looking as professional as he waited for her to answer. Thankfully, she had a house that was passed on from her parents so there was no one to interrupt or accidentally overhear.

When the door opened, she took him in by the tie and shoved him against the door to close it. Her hand was against his throat, pressing on his pulse points hard enough that the vein in his temple was bulging.

"Have you decided then?" Y/N watched his cool gaze darken as she pressed herself against his body. Aaron nodded and she grinned. "I knew you would. Safeword is 'Alvez' if you want me to stop at any time, and let me know if you want me to do anything specific."

Without further ado, she pushed off his coat and undid his tie, letting both fall to the floor. Her fingers worked the belt of his buckle and the zip of his slacks, pushing them over the curve of his ass to let them slide down. Y/N told her professor to step out of his shoes and pants while she unbuttoned his shirt, pushing the material off of his shoulders after she reached the bottom.

She shoved him against the door again as he stood in only his boxers, threading her fingers through his hair to hold his neck to the side and expose his skin. Her other hand stroked his side softly, occasionally dipping under his waistband.

"You're clean, yes?" He nodded, stating it was the only reason he had waited to come over. "Good, I'm clean too. And now, I won't leave any noticeable marks unless you want me to." She dipped her head to nip at his collarbone, trailing open mouthed kisses across his chest and intermittently biting the skin to suck deep red and purple marks. The junction of his neck was too enticing to ignore and Y/N sunk her teeth into her professor's flesh, sucking until he winced at the action. She soothed it with a soft kiss and her tongue before moving back to his chest.

The hand that was at his side moved to cup his growing bulge, feeling for changes that would indicate what he did and didn't like.

Y/N closed her lips on the nipple of Professor Hotchner, swirling her tongue around the nub to elicit a drawn out moan. His cock pressed more firmly into her hand. So he liked nipple play, noted. She gave the same attention to his other bud before creating more hickeys on his untouched skin.

Aaron was soon begging, and it was only right that he be on his knees. He was pulled by his hair toward the couch, too fast for him to keep up so he collapsed in front of his student. She released his hair and his gaze snapped up to meet hers as she casually leaned against the armrest.

"What is it that you want, Aaron Hotchner?" He was entranced by the gentleness of her fingers running through his hair, soothing the soreness of his scalp. "What do you want of our arrangement?"

He purred under her touch, eyes slipping shut as he dug deep for what he truly desired.

"I want-- I need someone who can claim me, all of me, faults and all. I want to feel wanted, loved, and know they mean it without a doubt. I want to trust again..."

"And do you trust me? To give you what you want? To administer pain and pleasure?"

"I want to."

Y/N inhaled sharply at the admission, staring at the man at her feet with solemnity. "Then I will do my best to fulfill your wish, but please understand that this doesn't mean I belong to you. Regardless of what's said when we 'play', I can see other people if I want, and you can too, but this'll still be a partnership where we take care of each other. Agreed?"