Derek Morgan: 11/20 - Monday

Sup y'all I'm back for now!

Yk the drill!! Older man, food play, oral sex (f!recieving), vaginal fingering, vaginal pentration, overstimulation!!!, hinting at feelings??, some cuddles, storyline development, kinda vanilla but fun little holiday thing :p

It was easy for Y/N to slip out of the gym with her coach again, as he had brought her to school since her car was still in the shop. Her car was so old that her repairs wouldn't be done until around Thanksgiving, especially with so many appointments made during the holiday season.

The ride to his place seemed routine now, and Y/N adjusted the radio to a song she liked, bopping her head along to the beat. She anticipated the hand Derek was moving to lay on her thigh and snuck her hand underneath it instead, slotting her fingers between his and looking to him for approval. She matched his smile as he smoothly brought her hand up to press a kiss to the back of it, grinning at the development in their relationship.

When they arrived at his home, she reluctantly let go of his hand since they were going in public, and both missed the comfortable warmth of the other's hand fitting perfectly against each other. He handed her a key and she took the lead, traveling the same route to his apartment and going inside while he followed a few paces behind after locking his car.

As soon as the pair were inside, Derek's hands went to his student's waist, pushing her up against the door to close it and dipping his head to whisper into her ear.

"Can I make you mine, Mamas?" His breath fanned across her neck, warm and moist against her skin as he hovered, waiting for her answer.

"Please," she whimpered, tilting her head to expose her neck to him. He took the opportunity immediately, pressing open mouthed kisses and biting up and down the side of her neck, returning to the pink marks and darkening them. He was near frantic, but he bruised her skin with efficiency and care, listening for her whimpers when it got too sensitive.

Her head fell back, thunking against the door, and Morgan made his way across, sucking hickeys everywhere he could reach as one hand reached under his student's shirt to fondle her breast, the other on her lower back to pull her closer. Her hands were roaming his chest and down to his waist, occasionally digging her nails into his sides when he was making a particularly dark mark.

When he was satisfied– who was he kidding, he would never be satisfied when all he wanted was to be with her 24/7– When he was antsy enough to move from the door, he reached down and easily picked Y/N up, pleased to feel her legs automatically wrap around his waist.

He felt a new flare of something as his attention was redirected to his student's lips, Her hands framing his face and urging him to kiss her instead of her body.

The new level of intimacy was what had him making soft sounds of delight, and an idea sparked in his mind to bring her to the kitchen.

His fingers dug into the flesh of her ass firmly, massaging it as if he could somehow mold her closer to him as he made the trek to the kitchen counter. With a gentle nibble on her ear, he set her down, chuckling under his breath as she shivered against the cold granite.

Her confused expression mixed with her lustful eyes and swollen lips was one he wanted to frame and keep forever. But they weren't together like that... So, he laughed it off, making a joke as he framed her body with his arms.

"I know Thanksgiving is next week, but I don't mind having my feast right now..." He smirked mischievously as he took a can of whipped cream from the fridge, shaking it in a suggestive way while maintaining eye contact with her.