Aaron Hotchner: 10/19 - Thursday

Older man/Reader, spanking, mentions of cheating, name calling/minor degradation, swearing

From the beginning, there was a weird tension with Professor Hotchner, but the earlier meeting with Professor Prentiss seemed to make Y/N more bold as she entered his office without any indication. She was later than planned, but she figured an explanation of the unexpected meeting with her French teacher would allow him to be more understanding.

However, his glare was harsh as she entered and he all but barked at her to take a seat. Y/N nearly did as asked, but rolled her eyes and stood behind the chair instead. His anger was affecting her strongly and she was already forming a headache.

"I won't be having your attitude, young lady. You're lucky corporal punishment isn't allowed, or else I would have you bent over my desk without a second thought." The fingers on his left hand curled against his palm as if he was actually thinking about it, but the movement made her notice the lack of wedding ring he had religiously worn since the beginning of the school year.

"I had another meeting, sir. And you were the one to set this appointment, so let's just get on with it." She huffed, frustrated with his hostility.

But what took the cake was her paper as he presented it, which was gloriously marked with bright red ink while the other papers seemed to be nearly mark free. This was supposed to be the basis and initial step of the quarter project, so seeing the large "REDO" across the top made her blood boil. She had worked hard on her research and analysis of the text, and she was tempted to throw the entire essay back at him as she flipped through the heavily marked packet.

"What is the meaning of this?" She finally ground out, barely containing her rage.

"Are you illiterate?" He snipped, "It's written right on there."

Y/N growled, "Of course I can read, but why?"

"Why are you incompetent?" Professor Hotchner slammed his hands on his desk in an act of intimidation, leaning over his desk to point at his notes along her paper. "It's obvious that--"

"God, I bet this is why your wife left you, asshole. You've always had this vendetta against me, and I've never seen you act like this with any other stu--"

Aaron Hotchner raised his hand before he even realized it, but he was shocked back into the present as his wrist was caught midair and swiftly twisted behind his back. He grunted as he was shoved against the papers and cool wood of his desk, his head held down by his student's grip on his hair. He was breathing harshly at the irrational rush of emotions he was currently feeling, his mind too muddled to even think about escaping as he simply listened.

"We're both adults here, so don't treat me like I'm inferior just because you have your degree already. If I let you up, are you going to behave rationally?"

The tone Y/N held was embarrassing, talking to him as he was a child, and a spark of frustration reared up in the form of him struggling. She held him still and used the hand that was holding his hair to deliver a powerful smack to his ass. The professor lurched forward in surprise, cheekbone pressing harder into the desk as her hand returned with a stronger hold on his locks.

"Look, I'm sorry about your wife, but you can't deflect this onto me."

"I left her because I found out she was cheating, and I am not deflect--" He cut himself off as he was spanked again, and he groaned softly at the sting. His hips bucked as they came into contact with the desk, and he cursed himself as he felt himself getting hard.

"Stop lying, and you're acting like a brat." Y/N saw the rise of his chest stutter at the nickname. She tilted her head in curiosity and continued. "Is that why you're so uptight? Because you haven't had a good fuck?" She saw his breathing get more shallow and faster, but he didn't say anything further. She slapped his ass again, but let her hand linger on his cheek, rubbing over the impact area softly to soothe the sting. "Use your words. You won't like it if I have to ask twice."

Professor Hotchner finally relaxed against the desk, giving in as he released the tension from his body. He sighed resignedly, "I don't know. I-I just feel, feel things whenever I see you, and you always seem to know what you're doing, so with everything that's been happening in my life..."

Y/N let him go, staring up at the taller man as he rubbed his shoulder. "So what? You envy me?"

"In short, yes. Even I wasn't as put together as you appear when I went through college."

"And... What do you want me to do?" She crossed her arms, glancing down to catch sight of the slight bulge in his pants. "Oh. Oh... Did you like it when I took control?" She smirked as his eyes widened and he impersonated a fish. "When I spanked you? Pulled your hair?"

His cock twitched in his slacks at all three and he kept stoic despite the rising blush to his cheeks and the sudden tightness of his collar. He cleared his throat before answering, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

"Yes, I did-- do, to all. Do you find it, uh, off putting?"

"Not at all," Y/N grinned, "Not, at, all... I have an offer then, if that's the case. You're divorced now? Or what's the situation?"

"In the process of divorce, but she hasn't signed the papers yet." Aaron shrugged, "By any means, I do not plan on letting her back in my life or going back to her."

She stepped closer at his admission, playing with his tie as she spoke. "But, technically, you're still married?" He nodded, watching her fingers undo the knot of his tie. "Would you sleep with me if I asked?" He nodded again and she slipped the red silk from under his shirt collar. "I have plans for you then, Professor Hotchner. Going back to my offer, I will take the reins from you whenever you desire, as long as you remain open to ideas I would like to try, and in return, I will have access to your cock whenever I desire. Within reason, of course."

"Complete discretion?"

"Of course, and I'll know you accept if you come to my place for the first real session. You must decide before the divorce is finalized, by the way. I won't be your rebound or second choice because you find yourself single. And, I'll be taking this," she held up the tie, "as a reminder for myself. Maybe you'll get it back when you come."

Y/N debated on getting him off right now, but she found it would be better to leave people wanting more, so she rounded the desk and sat in the chair after writing her address and number in his personal planner.

"So professor, you wanted to see me about my paper?"