Spencer Reid: 11/07 - Tuesday

Older man/Reader, anal fingering, anal sex, penetration with a penis, orgasms, vaginal fingering, my dudes I really don't know what else to put, mutual pining? But they're both dumbasses? fucking cuddles are the shit, and that do be happening at the end. Also, I forgot Morgan beat the reader's ass pretty bad "yesterday", but let's just say the soreness and other side effects don't set in until tomorrow because, well, because I said so and it's for the vague plot that I've got going on. Other than that, uhhhhh, idk it's basic but all touchy feely and some introspectiveness so, watch out for that I guess.

I don't proofread this stuff so excuse grammar and spelling please, I know there are fics that y'all have stuck with despite the grammar so don't give up on me. Also it's nearly midnight and I've been up since 2 AM today, so I know I'm rambling I'm too tired to care at this point. Just enjoy the free content and leave some comments, or vote, or whatever.

In the half hour between her classes with Professors Jareau and Prentiss, Y/N ran into Professor Reid. She was confused to see him in the language studies hall, but he walked with intent and not so subtly corralled her into the building printing office. She knew he was a bit eccentric, and went along with whatever he was doing, since dealing with the wrath of Professor Jareau was not so bad to think about anymore.

He closed the door behind himself and checked outside to see if there was anyone that was watching them before walking over to the printer and punching in a code as he talked. The casualness of his demeanor was a stark contrast to the topic he brought up.

"So Y/N, I've been thinking about what to do with you if you were still up to seeing each other for sexual intercourse. Obviously, we are experimenting with your body, and any tests or interaction between people need consent, so, I need to know if you are still a willing participant in our interaction of this nature." He waited for her nod and grinned when she did so without hesitance. "Great, thank you. So, I believe the best course of action is creating a baseline of how you react before I try to manipulate any variables and see how your reactions change. Of course, I can take whatever data you have into account about your own tendencies, but I believe this requires a more hands on approach and I have devised a rudimentary scientific process to observe and elicit such reactions. Obviously, the more times an experiment is run, the more accurate its results are as there is other data and figures to compare it to, but I know you would probably like to 'get down to business' as it were, so I have a three day testing period in order to test out the main categories of interaction that we could engage in. Again, this would need your consent, and if you feel it's not necessary, we can skip it as I am perfectly fine with going with whatever option makes you happiest, and your opinion and choice is the default in this situation."

The printer whirred to life and spat out papers as Y/N processed the abundance of information. She recounted the main points and realized that she didn't have the full picture.

"What is the purpose of 'the experiment'?" She used air quotes around the euphemism. "And three days? Why would it take three days for a 'rudimentary scientific process', if that's what you called it?"

Spencer's eyes lit up, and Y/N knew that he knew of something that she didn't, or hadn't processed. "Well, actually the three days testing period is a clever countermeasure that I created as I have three basic categories of interaction that I believe will occur between us that should elicit an orgasm." He counted them out on his fingers, "First is clitoral stimulation— assuming all of the stimulations are carried out separately of course, next would be anal stimulation using only fingers, and last would be anal penetration with my penis after preparation— which I am unsure of what it will be, but I will figure it out in the near future. Assuming we only have a limited amount of time together in one day, one set of these three will be carried out— with sufficient rest time in between each orgasm produced— in one day, then the order of which they were carried out will be switched around on the second day, and finally the order of the set will occur in the order that each stimulation hadn't been carried out before. If you're up to it, we can always retest, but I feel the observations and averages taken from each of the trials will be sufficient enough to learn how to best pleasure you in the future, which also answers your question of what the purpose of the experiment is."