Emily Prentiss + Jennifer Jareau: 11/21 - Tuesday

Ummm first update of the New Year?? This one is a little more of a place filler, but it's short and sweet I think. Having both of the BAU baddies up in here at the same time?? Feelings maybe?? Definite fingering from older women, getting eaten out, like oneeee spank I think, but it's pretty tame, lil fluffy at the end? I literally spat this out in about an hour and a half like a woman crazed, no beta because I know I've been lowkey starving y'all. Without further ado...

Y/N knew she was in for something as she came to Professor Prentiss' apartment, only to see twin saccharine smiles from her math and French teacher. It was clear it was a play session as the two women silently led their student to the sofa, pushing on her shoulders until she kneeled on the tile and nudging her forward until she was underneath the large table set up in front of it.

The position confused her, though her purpose was soon made clear as Jennifer and Emily slid onto the cushions. Both professors spread their legs to reveal their bare sexes under their dresses and each holding a hand out to grab one of Y/N's. Her hands were guided to both slits, and it was electrifying to find both women already so wet.

When nothing was said, Y/N figured she had free reign and moved her fingers to pleasure her lovers.

She started with two fingers each, her movements mirrored on each hand as she traced the bottom of their slits to the front, enjoying the shivers she drew from them. The soft scratching of pens overtook the blood that was rushing through her ears, and she realized they were grading above her. While she was fingering them! Well if they were going to grade, Y/N knew it would be a long time before she would be let up, so she decided to prolong the journey to orgasm.

Her hands still moved in tandem, exploring between the sets of folds at the tips of her fingers and massaging the slick around the warm pussies. She passed over their entrances multiple times as she stroked languidly. Up, circling their clits, then down, until their flesh trembled and was swollen under her touch.

Y/N would have continued, but a hand swiftly threaded through her hair and yanked sharply. She was surprised to hear Prentiss hissing in her ear to "Stop teasing," and with the hot breath fanning down her neck, how could she resist?

The hand in her hair relaxed as Y/N slipped her ring and middle finger into both women's entrances, flicking her wrists quickly to pump into their heats. She'd had enough practice on herself to keep a brutal pace, the slapping of skin becoming wetter and sloppier with every movement.

As much as Y/N wanted to prove her worth and keep going until they came on her hands, the day's work was catching up to her.

The burn in her forearms were slowing her down, and her hands cramping didn't help either. With her wrists starting to lock up, she had no choice but to take a more steadfast pace, frowning softly at her lack of stamina.

And to rub it in, her professors started having a conversation about her, without her! Their pretty moans were reeled back into the English language (and a bit of French), and Y/N couldn't help the look of indignation that stuck on her face as she impatiently waited for her muscles to start cooperating again.

Meanwhile, Professors Jareau and Prentiss were mildly taunting their student with filthy words in the sweetest tone.

JJ snorted in laughter, "Bunny seems to have run out of batteries..."

"Aww little Y/N seemed to have gotten ahead of herself, but at least she's got some enthusiasm..." Emily chuckled softly, "And at least we can teach her the skills, but not the, ahh–"

Jennifer giggled at Emily cutting herself off, the sound morphing into a moan as a thumb flicked at her clit faster than she thought possible, as if her student truly was her personal rabbit. Her hand shot out to grab Emily's as she anticipated the rapidly approaching wave of ecstasy, feeling comfort in the hand that was also clutching hers and resisting the urge to clamp her thighs together against the practical assault on her pussy.