David Rossi: 11/27 - Monday

What's this? A second update already??? I had this idea on the wayy backburner and wrote it ahead of time, so excuse any stylistics that point to my noob days of writing. (At least, I hope it's gotten better LOL) Anyways, this one's for the plot development, it's a bit of a dubcon but nothing too extreme, just be advised it's supposed to make you feel a little slimy so he can have a redemption later. Blowjob basically in the backrooms. Not my favorite, but necessary for this to advance the way I want it to...

It was the day after Thanksgiving break that things changed, beginning with a gossip session with Penny, the main office secretary.

Y/N had been through so much in the past six weeks that she finally had to spill everything out.

As she only had intramurals with Coach Morgan, Y/N declined to go back to his place as she had been more or less avoiding all of her lovers for the past week. Not exactly on purpose, as she was off of school for Thanksgiving since Wednesday, but she had been pushing back their invitations to come over to their place or meet her at hers.

Subconsciously— even though she knew it wasn't true, or at least hoped— she was pushing them away to see if they'd get through the Fall holiday, as many relationships usually broke up by the end of November. Y/N knew this was a ridiculous notion, as she wasn't even dating anyone, but even the possibility of any one of them breaking it off was enough to send her into a panic. She still hadn't been able to narrow down who she would've wanted to get serious with, and though it would have helped if they broke it off first, her feelings were so jumbled that she was paralyzed whenever she attempted to make a decision regarding her multiple lovers.

So, she resorted to asking for advice from Ms. Garcia, as she knew she would keep everything confidential— as long as she wasn't told any names... Actually, scratch that, Penny was a huge blabbermouth about any and all gossip, which was good when she heard about other people's tea, but she didn't want to risk Penny spilling hers... but Y/N really needed to talk to someone about her situation...

With a heavy sigh, Y/N decided she would just have to be careful with what she said, and headed to the main office after letting Derek know that she wouldn't be available today.

Luckily, not many students came to the main office unless they were in trouble, and as it was Monday, even less people were even on campus. Y/N looked both ways before opening the door to where dean Rossi's secretary's office, which was the main office with dean Rossi's office attached on the left.

"Y/N! What's up, buttercup? Come on in," Penelope called to the younger woman, waving her hands in a come closer motion. "Give PG a hug, girl, it's been forever."

Y/N smiled and rounded the counter to hug her brother's girlfriend, then took one of the office chairs to sit next to the blonde. "Penny, I have something to tell you, but this needs to stay between us. Like, if you have any, any, doubts about keeping this a secret, I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you."

"Cross my heart, hope to die, swear on my parents' grave," Penelope made an "X" over her heart then grabbed the other woman's hands as she leaned forward with curiosity, "I promise I won't tell anyone, now spill."

"You especially cannot tell Luke, no matter how much I know you'll want to." Y/N glared, raising a brow expectantly.

Penny nodded, wide eyed at the intensity of the situation. Whatever she was about to hear must be super important.

However, unbeknownst to both women, dean Rossi's door was open a crack, just enough to perk up his own curious ears as he heard part of the conversation. He was on his way to ask Penny for some paperwork and a couple other menial things, but he couldn't help himself and stopped beside his door to listen in. He knew it wasn't right, but he'd been out of sorts with his daughter and her mom, and his two other ex wives, and his ex girlfriend, and he needed some drama in his life that wasn't his own.