Prologue

Third Person's Pov

"That's all with the city news ... We'll be right back after a short break" A girl said while a big smile was plastered on her face "And cut it!" The cameraman shouted rolling the camera close.

"Brilliant Chia..... You were fabulous!" One of the anchor said while Shriya passed him a small smile "Thank you soo much" Shriya said while standing up as she was ready to go out of the broadcasting room.

She sighed after the exhausting news session of an hour and moving out of the cabin, "Shriya .... Ishan is calling you" One of her colleague shouted as soon as she stepped out of the room.

"Arghh! God now what does he want from me?" Shriya asked while rolling her eyes whereas her colleague just shrugged her shoulders "I was just asked to convey the message" She said giving a small smile.

Shriya groaned while she stomped her foot and then walked up to his cabin, "I heard you called me" Shriya asked while she opened the cabin's door and leaned on it.

"Yeah... Come in " He said while signalling her to sit infront of him on the chair .... She sat down on the chair and then looked up towards him "You know I've been busy since morning and I just got finished up with my session and you called me here ... I could not even take rest, now will you explain why did you called me here?" Shriya asked giving out a look but received a smile in return.

"Well I was looking up to your news and trust me you were looking just so beautiful on the live tv .... I was not able to take my eyes off" He said while giving her a cheeky smile whereas Shriya just shook her head.

"Are you really serious right now Ishan... You called me here to tell this?" Shriya asked with a shocked look on her face and Ishan just nodded with a playful smile on his face.

"Well yes ... Is there any problem?" Ishan asked with a question look on his face "I can't believe it Ishan.... I'm having such a busy schedule today, also I have a session in 20 minutes and you have called me here just to tell me that I was looking beautiful on the live Tv" Shriya asked throwing her hands up with a questionable look.

"I'm not sitting free out here... I'm also doing work only. See! I am done with this article and I'm ready to be there with you in the next live session" Ishan said while fixing his hair.

"You are impossible Ishu" Shriya said shaking her head "And so are you Chia" Ishan said whereas Shriya hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"Shut up ... If you would have not been my best friend I would have surely punched you on your god damn perfect face not caring about that jawline also" Shriya said giving him a mischievous smile while he gave out a horrified look.

"Anyways I called you here to invite you" Ishan said and Shriya raised an eyebrow "Invite me where?" Shriya asked with a curious look.

"Weekend dinner at my house... You, Me and probably our friends" Ishan said "What's that with probably?" Shriya asked and Ishan scratched the back of his head.

"Well it depends whether I want to invite our friends or not!" Ishan said whereas Shriya chuckled "Woww this sounds disastrous because Shubi would definitely not allow me and you together on a dinner date" Shriya said laughingly while he just made a face.

"Why does he hate me so much?... I haven't done anything wrong with him" Ishan said and Shriya laughs "It's not personally with you but he hates almost every guy who flirts with me" she said.