Chapter 32

Shriya's Pov :

"You are going away for almost like 10 months?" I asked while my voice shook in between whereas he nodded slowly.... I took a deep breath while nodding my head slowly as I looked out of the window taking a shaky breath.

Woww firstly I got in a fight with Ishan ruining our friendship more and now Abhishek is leaving.... It feels the whole universe is giving me pain just to test my patience level.

"But.... It's not like I'm leaving you here alone!" Abhishek said while I looked towards him trying to control the overflowing of emotions inside me "What do you mean?" I asked whereas he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I want you to accompany me to London!" Abhishek said while I looked towards him in shock "What?" I asked while he parked the car in the corner of the road.

"Yess .... I want you to come with me to London" Abhishek said as he turned towards me "But ...  Abhay....  How can I just go with you?" I asked while he gave me a question look.

"What do you mean by that .... Why can't you go with me?" Abhishek asked while I gave him a look "Abhay my job is here, and Shubi what am I going to say to him .... That's not possible" I said shaking my head in denial.

"Chia .... It's just a matter of 10 months that's it" Abhishek said while my eyes were fixed on him only "10 months is not Just ... It's literally almost a year ..... I can't leave my job for 10 months and everything of my routine is here only and I'm not leaving Shubi alone" I said in a frustrated tone while I realised it and stopped in midway only.

"So you will be fine here without me ... It would be okay for you without me for 10 months?" Abhishek asked raising his eyebrows "I guess soo .... Also I had been fine without you only when we didn't even meet each other in the past .... Soo what will be the new thing in that?" I said in a rough tone while Abhishek expressions clearly shows he didn't like how I spoke.

"Fine then .... I'm not going to force you for anything" Abhishek said dryly while looking away as he again started the car.

I closed my eyes as I mentally screamed to myself for being soo stupid .... I was just so rude to Abhishek without any reason .... He was just asking me to accompany him to London but all I did was to deny him straight away and gave him such a rude answer.

"Abhay .... Listen.... I'm sorry!" I said quickly without wasting any further time whereas he didn't reply to me as he focuses on driving "I'm sorry for being so rough and dry .... It's just ..." I was saying when he cut me in between.

"You don't need to be sorry .... I've been dealing with your this mood since like almost one month .... You've been like this only .... Dry ..... Lost in yourself .... Not even caring what I'm saying!" Abhishek said whereas I shake my head in denial.

"No .... It's not true!" I said while Abhishek stopped the car in between as he looked towards me "It's true only Chia .... I'm the one who is noticing everything.... Everything you've been doing.... Your behaviour .... I've been the one who is feeling everything .... Why would I lie ... What is wrong with you?" Abhishek asked while I lower my gaze down towards my lap.

I was fidgeting with my fingers as I bit my lower lip trying to control the overflow of emotions .... What all happened in the last few months everything was running in my head ... From Ishan's confession till today's date there has not been a single day when I've not thought about it .... I realised how I actually was soo dry and lost in everything that I really didn't care for Abhishek in between .... I may have been with him all that time but I was actually lost.

"I wanted you to accompany me to London because I really want to keep you away from all those things that were disturbing you!" Abhishek said while I remained quiet as all the thoughts were overpowering me.