Chapter 24

Arshita's Pov

The beach party was going on pretty amazingly, without any other fights! I was so done after Shubman and Manish's heated conversations after that volleyball game, and Manish was also pretty much angry which he rarely does!

Shubman always finds some or the other ways of making things complicated and here he was once again doing the same!

But anyways, everything else was going pretty smoothly and I was actually enjoying being on this vacation after a long time just because of Manish! Being with him always helped me to come out just as I am! I don't ever have to pretend to be anyone else! And now when we've committed to each other our love... I wanted to show him everything that was related to me! Everything that made me... Me!

I was laying on a beach chair after we all had the lunch while everyone had scattered here and there to do some or the other things when suddenly someone came and picked up my hat from my head and I closed my eyes in reflex of the sun!

I slowly opened my eyes to find Manish and he smiled as I sat up straight, "Here you are... I was finding you!"

"We were just together having lunch!" I said smilingly and he nodded his head while keeping the hat back on my head as he pecked my lips and said, "Maybe I just want you to be in my sight all the time!"

"Aww! I think the beach weather is getting upto you" I said pulling his cheeks and he smiled asking, "I know right? Isn't this all really romantic... You. Me. And this beach!"

"It really is! So why were you finding me?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he held my hand immediately making me stand as we started walking and he said, "I want to show you something.... A place no one knows about yet"

"Really where's that?" I asked excitedly and he just smiled as we kept walking and came towards the backside of resort where no one was present right now.

"This!" Manish said as he turned me around holding my shoulders and I found a beautiful tree house in front of me, "Oh my god! This is amazing!" I said happily while looking at it.

Manish came beside me and intertwined his fingers with mine as he said, "Yes it is. And it looks more beautiful from the inside, we can even see the sunset from there"

"Lets go then!" I said smiling widely and he chuckled as we both went inside the tree house and it was actually so pretty on the inside too!

We came and sat on the chairs beside the window so that we could see the sunset from there and everything just seemed perfect from here, with him!

"Do you know I designed this resort and this tree house after our first meeting! And while designing this.... I only had you on my mind.... Someone with whom I'd love to be here and enjoy this moment! At that time I didn't know it was actually gonna happen! But I'm glad.... To have met you Arshu" Manish said holding my hands in his and I looked in his eyes as they had so much love in them that one could never get tired of it!