Chapter 9

Arshita's Pov

I kept staring at the reply that guy 'lonely...ass' had sent me! Why did my phone had to just send a H? What would he be thinking?

Lonely....ass -
"H?" It has many meaning, so care to elaborate?

I sighed as I kept my phone aside and layed on the bed trying to ignore the message as I wasn't even a least bit interested in talking to some lonely ass guy! I mean what the hell is this name? Is he that lonely?

Hi! Hello! Hey! Handsome! Heart! Honey? Horney?? Horney?

"Horney? What if he thinks that my H means horney? Well I'm definitely not letting anyone think of me like that" I murmured as I immediately shoot up to sit picking up my phone once again as I opened the dating app and stared at his reply because now I wanted to justify myself that I'm not horney because he was obviously lonely and absolutely in need of something like this.

"Seriously, I can't with the guys these days!" I murmured as I started typing a reply to him,
Well it absolutely doesn't mean that I'm horn—"

No this isn't right what if he takes it the other way around and thinks that I actually am!

I erased the message as I once again stared at his message and again started witting.

Narcissist.....Red-
Well it's exactly not what you think it is!

Sent!!

I sent the message and next moment I was almost questioning my life decisions because now I wanted to go back in time and send something else but I just can't! Why did I do this? Why did I even replied? Why does it matter about what any lonely guy thinks of me?

"Ughhh this is driving me crazy" I murmured almost pulling out my hair as I layed back on my bed staring at my phone hoping that he would never reply back to message.

I picked up a novel as I started reading just any page that flipped open because I wanted a distraction from all this irritating dating app thing. After fifteen minutes as I was almost on the verge of sleeping and the novel was resting on my face, my phone beeped and my eyes went wide praying that it wasn't the one whom I thought it would be.

I slowly picked up my phone and groaned as that ridiculous name once again displayed on my notification bar with a new message. I opened it almost with trembling hands and read his message.

Lonely.....ass-
And how do you know what I am thinking?

I sighed as I sat up straight again because now I was all ready for this debate and it was absolutely going to go a long way.

Narcissist...Red-
I don't! But I can simply guess that because of your desperate username!

Lonely....ass-
Ohh really? Well then it's also exactly not what you're thinking it is.

Narcissist....Red-
OH! Then would you like to explain the theory of your lonely name Mr.ass?

Lonely....ass-
You seem desperately interested in knowing me! What about you Ms.Red? Did you got you name from the rainbows itself?

I scoffed as I read his last message, "Who is he being sarcastic to? And me? Interested in knowing some lonely... Ass? Whoa? This guy and his thoughts!" I murmured to myself as I stared at his message and again started typing.

Narcissist...Red-
Atleast rainbows are a better reference than your ass!

Lonely....ass-
It's doesn't particularly say that it's my ass?