Chapter 10

Third Person's pov:

It was a lazy Sunday morning and both the siblings were sitting in the dinning room talking to each other "Soo did you got anyone with whom you are talking on the dating app?" Shriya asked excitingly.

"It's been just 2 days I've been on the app... It will take time ... Though I've been swiping there and I liked two girls but then I read there bio and I was like why they all are female version of Ishan?" Shubman said rolling his eyes whereas Shriya laughed lightly.

"Female version of Ishu... How?" she asked whereas Shubman sighed "Who the hell right lame jokes on there bio .... Like people introduce themselves there but the girls out there are like no I'll right a lame joke and will attract boys" Shubman said making an annoyed face.

Shriya chuckled while she looked towards her phone as it beeped and saw it was Abhishek's message .... She smiled while she opens his text and quickly reply back smilingly.

"You've been smiling alot since yesterday... Are you fine?" Shubman asked raising his eyebrows as he noticed Shriya who was smiling while typing on the phone.

"Yeah am completely fine.... And you know I'll suggest you too keep smiling..Warna jab dekho ye angry young man wala face leke ghumta hai" Shriya said whereas Shubman gave her a weird look "Quite a motivational speaker you have become, and I'm not angry young man" Shubman said while shaking his head.

"Good morning guys... Today's morning is soo beautiful right" Ishan said while he walked inside the house whereas both Shriya and Shubman looked towards him.

"Stop right there!" Shubman said while stopping Ishan in between while he looked towards him with a question look "What happened Shubi?" Shriya asked.

"Just tell me one thing...Tere pas apna ghar nhi hai kya??" Shubman questioned whereas Ishan nodded "Ofcourse hai!" Ishan said casually.

"Then why the hell do you keep coming to our house .... Everyday I see you here only" Shubman said whereas Ishan was going to say something when Shubman stopped him "Don't utter a word.... I know you are going to say some shit only" Shubman scolded him.

"Shubi... Calm down... Just listen to me" Shriya was saying to stop Shubman but he cuts her too "Noo... Let me complete Chia... Everyday he spoils my mood in morning by speaking something nonsense only" Shubman said while he turned back towards Ishan.

"I didn't said anything yet... I just wished you guys that's it" Ishan said shaking his head "But why did you came here.... Obviously for no reason right" Shubman asked.

"Ab aap mujhe bolne ka mauka dege toh mai bataunga na" Ishan said and Shubman was again going to start shouting on him when Shriya said "Shubi... I called Ishu today ... I wanted some reports matter for next interview and Ishan had them soo I asked him to bring it to me"

Shriya looked back towards Ishan who was giving him a cheeky smile while showing him the folder in his hand "I'm not here without any reason today" Ishan said whereas Shubman gave him an angry glare.

He turned towards Shriya who was standing while resting her hands on her waist "You better stop protecting him from me" Shubman said while looking away from him.

Ishan sighed while he walked up towards Shriya and passed her the file "Here you go... I've highlighted all the main things and you can go on while making interview questions from these" Ishan said whereas Shriya nodded.

"Btw how are your injuries and most importantly is your jaw okay?" Shriya asked and before Ishan could say anything Shubman spoke.

"Ohh yeah Chia told me that you've got beaten up by a thief" Shubman asked with a big smile on his face "Toh isme khushi ki kaunsi baat hai?" Ishan asked.