Chapter 1

Shriya's Pov!

"I'm soo freakin' tired.... Sometimes I think why did I even become a reporter" I said while keeping my head on the car's window while Ishan was driving the car giving me a ride back to home.

"What's bad being a reporter... I'm also a reporter and I totally love my job" Ishan said whereas I shook my head "It's not like I hate my job but sometimes it's way too tiring.... Like today only, as I entered the office I was asked to write an article because some idiot didn't completed it and I was asked to complete it at the last moment" I said and I looked towards Ishan who closed his eyes shaking his head.

"Well don't be mad but I'm the idiot who didn't completed that article and I really didn't knew they handed over the article to you" Ishan said and I turned towards him giving him an angry glare.

"I now understand why you love your job because you don't have to do anything and obviously you are the head of our group soo you will take the benefits also right" I asked and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Leave all this Chia .... Btw the chief is going to have a meeting with you tomorrow morning soo be ready " Ishan said while I gave him a question look.

"Chief wants to have a meeting with me?.... Why? What have I done?" I asked and Ishan shakes his head "I don't know but I came to know about this soo I told you" Ishan said and I nodded.

Soon Ishan stopped the car infront of my house and my eyes firstly fell on Shubman's car which was standing in the garage "Woww looks like Shubi is back early today... You wanted to have a talk with him right" I asked turning towards him excitedly.

"Not a great day today.... I'll probably talk with him tomorrow" Ishan said giving a nervous smile and scratching the back of his neck "I knew you were scared of him!" I said while giving him a teasing smile and he gave a straight face look.

"Excuse me I'm not scared of anyone okay" Ishan said and then I gripped his hand "okay... Then let's meet him" I said while dragging him towards the house.

I rang the bell and all of a sudden Ishan dragged me to the corner of the house "What are you doing Ishu?" I asked while his face looked nervous like hell.

"What if he really punches me on my face... My jawline, my smile... I" Ishan was saying when I interrupted him "Zip it up Ishan... Shubi is not a boxer that he will punch you ... I was just joking" I said when Ishan gripped my arm stopping me again.

"C'mon chia ... I" Ishan was saying when we were interrupted by someone clearing his throat "You are late today Chia" Shubman said while he was standing at the door folding his arms in front of his chest.

"Ahhh Shubi... Yeah! Was busy with the article writing soo I got late today" I said smiling nervously.... Although I'm very close to Shubman as he is really an idle brother but he is way too much overprotective for me, like he still treats me as if I am still a small kid who can't make any decision on her own.

"And can I ask what are you doing here Mr.Ishan Kishan?" Shubman asked glancing Ishan and he smiled slightly, "I just came here to drop her... As— " Ishan was saying when Shubman cuts him.

"Does your dropping service includes holding hands too?" Shubman said and I realised Ishan was holding my arm and I quickly jerked away his hand and soo did him.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something" Ishan said stuttering "I'm listening... My ears are open" Shubman said bluntly and I rolled my eyes.

"Shubi watch your tone" I said while Shubman looked towards me "Would you please tell me why is he here?.... He is soo slow, he is wasting my time!" Shubman said while making an irritated face.