Chapter 41

Third Person's Pov:

Arshita was sitting in her room deep in her thoughts the same night as she couldn't stop thinking about how Shubman had confessed his feelings so suddenly this morning. Shock would've been an understatementand when she'd heard him say those things to her and that was the reason for her weird reaction as she'd just ran away while shouting as she couldn't process what she'd heard.

Those words kept ringing in her ears again and again and she just sat dumdfounded beside the window in her room because no matter how much she thought about it.....she couldn't deny the fact that her heart was racing like crazy when he stood there holding her hands and saying all those things about her.

She didn't know how to react to this confession because not even in her wildest dreams had she thought about something like this....For a moment she wanted to consider this thought because Shubman was actually the person she'd fallen for but that was when she didn't knew that it was him....and then ever since she'd found out the truth she never once thought of the situation that way. And the biggest shock was that Shubman....the person who'd never mingled with her from the very first day was the one who confessed his feelings today!

"What is wrong with this guy?" Arshita murmured to herself while holding her head in her hands as she felt like her head was about to blast because of all these thoughts, "He isn't pulling a prank on me right?" Arshita murmured again and then just sighed when the next moment her phone beeped and she picked it up immediately.

She opened her phone and saw a message from the dating app and her eyes widened as she opened it to find it from the one and only Lonely...Ass!

Arshita looked out of her window immediately and found Shubman standing a bit far from his window as he was looking at her, she kept staring at him when Shubman pointed towards his phone while raising an eyebrow asking her to check the message and Arshita finally looked at it.

Lonely...Ass-

I'm sorry! For scaring you off earlier....I really didn't mean to! But I just wanted to tell you that.....I was really being sincere...about everything I said! You know I am not much expressive in the case of love and feeling. I don't know the right way to convey what my heart actually feels....So I just said what I felt in that moment and I know that it must've been shocking to you because it was all too sudden because I was shocked as well when I realised my own feelings! But yeah its true that I feel something for you and its pretty hard to ignore....so I just went for it because it often turns out to be too late when you wait for the right time to confess! And also I pictured many possibilities about your reaction too but the one you gave was completely different!

Arshita just read the message and looked back towards Shubman who just shrugged his shoulders and Arshita just sighed while turning back to her phone as she typed.

Narcissist...Red-

Well you're right! I was shocked and I still am....because I never expected something like that from you....I really don't know how I feel right now and I don't know what to say...and also I really don't want to become awkward with you because we'd just started bonding after all that happened!

Shubman just smiled while he also came and sat on the couch beside his window as he was finally relieved after knowing that she wasn't angry or would stop talking to him after his confession.

Lonely...Ass-

I understand! And that's not your fault....you can take as much time as you want to think about this and also you don't need to feel burdened.....you're free to take any decision you want! I also just wanted to talk because I didn't wanted to ruin our newborn friendship! So are we cool now?