Chapter 4

Abhishek's Pov !!

"Abhishek.... Are you listening to me.... Abhishek" my assistant shouted breaking my chain of thoughts "What Jai?" I said in an irritatedly tone.

"Where are you lost... I've been telling you your schedule of all the day and you have hardly listened to anything I have said till now" Jai said and I shake my head.

"Cancel all the schedule for today... I'm not in a mood to go anywhere" I said while again glancing out of the window "What the hell... Abhay we have to promote your upcoming series and" Jai was saying when I cutted him.

"I don't care Jai today I'm not in any mood" I said when my phone beeped and I looked at the notification to see that I've got tagged somewhere.

I opened my Instagram and the first thing I saw was mine and Shriya's photo which the news channel posted on the official site ... My eyes were fixed on Shriya's photo only as something about her was different.

It's been almost like 2 hours when I met her for the first time and since that time I've not been able to stop thinking about her.

Her smile, the first thing I saw about her was her beautiful smile which she gave when she introduced herself and me being an idiot infront of her just paused admiring her.

"Shriya Gill, she was great in taking your interview right" Jai asked me as he was busy doing something on his laptop "Yeah... Yeah Indeed she was" I said and again I remembered few moments of the interview.

"And I think someone has developed a small crush on her... Right?" Jai asked and I looked towards him "What...no... No.... I haven't" I said stuttering all of a sudden.

"Then why the hell are you admiring that photo since last 5 minutes?" Jai asked and I realised that he was talking about mine and Shriya's photo which was open on my phone.

"Ohh I was just scrolling down my Instagram and I saw this photo... It's posted by the news channel only" I said while showing him the photo.

"Relax I was just joking, anyways as your series is releasing in three days we'll be having a party next week soo you better select the guests you are inviting because I don't want any chaos in the end" Jai said and I nodded.

"Fine... I'll prepare the list" I said while again looking out of the window lost in my world.
___________

Ishan's Pov!!

I was lying on my couch as my head was throbbing in pain and I was not able to sleep soo I was just staring up at the ceiling.

The tv was on but I was not watching it .... I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden the bell rang , I groaned while getting up from the couch and walking up to the main door.

"Now who is here!" I murmured to myself and opened the door to find Shriya standing there with a cheeky smile on her face "Chia you here" I asked with a question look on my face.

She bring up the food bag infront of my face "I brought food ... Well as we couldn't go out on dinner as you are sick soo I brought food plus I know you are a lazy person and you would have definitely not cooked anything for yourself also" Shriya said while I took the food bag from her hand.

"You are a life saver... Now come in" I said while we both went inside the house, I placed the food bag on the table while Shriya sat down on the couch "Btw are you okay now" Shriya asked while I also sat down.

"Better than before" I said and she smiled "Great.... Now you listen to me... Abhishek Sharma is fuckin prince charming in reality" Shriya exclaimed excitedly whereas I rolled my eyes.