Chapter 21

Ishan's Pov :

"See it's your problem that you have been thrown out of your room and it's my bad luck that you have become my partner... But just want to say that if you want to stay with me in this room you have to follow some rules" I said while turning towards Abhishek who just entered the room and kept his bag on the floor.

"Rules... Really are you a teacher at some kind of school or what?" Abhishek asked with an irritated look on his face whereas I chuckled "Good one.... But unfortunately I'm not a teacher .... Anyways rule number one I like to sleep on the bed alone" I said while sitting down on the bed whereas he gave me a question look.

"Soo where the hell am I supposed to sleep... On the floor" he asked whereas I shake my head in denial "No... Not at all.. why will THE ABHISHEK SHARMA sleep on the floor.... There is a couch here, you can sleep on that" I said while pointing at the couch.

"I'm not sleeping on the couch" Abhishek said rolling his eyes whereas I shrugged my shoulders "It's completely upto you wherever you wanna sleep, the room is quite big but not beside me" I said.

Abhishek sighed while sitting down on the couch "You really like to irritate me don't you?" Abhishek asked whereas I chuckled "c'mon I should be the one who should say that.... Like since day one I have met you I've been getting irritated from you only" I said whereas he just shakes his head.

"Anyways rule number two I really like to keep my room clean soo you better not create any mess and keep those luggages properly at one corner soo that I don't stumble upon them and fall down" I said while pointing at his luggage.

"I feel like mai kisi teacher ke sath stay kr rha hu..... Godd how am I going to spend these two days" Abhishek said while lying down on the couch while I just shake my head and picked up my phone.

I was scrolling down through my Instagram when all of a sudden my phone beeped and I saw it was Shriya's message...  Without wasting any single second I quickly opened the chat.

Chia 🙂: Ishu I want you to promise me that you and Abhay will not fight with each other and will stay peacefully .... I know you both don't like each other and I also didn't wanted you guys to be together in one room but all thanks to Shubi 🙄 Anyways please it's just a small request and I know you'll understand that😊

I sighed after reading the message while I sent her a thumbs up sign in response.... I closed my phone while I slightly glanced towards Abhishek who was busy using his phone while lying on the couch.

I took a deep breath and was looking at the ceiling while my mind was busy thinking a lot of things.

"Chia trusts you too much right" Abhishek asked me suddenly breaking my chain of thoughts "What?" I asked with a question look on my face while I sit up straight on the bed.

"I'm sure you received Chia's message that's why you are sitting quietly in one corner" Abhishek asked whereas I raised my eyebrows "Did she messaged you too?" I asked while he shakes his head in denial.

"No.... We were just chatting with each other when she told me that she knows you really well and you never breaks her promise and as she has messaged you too asking to not to fight with me" Abhishek said whereas I shrugged my shoulders.

"She doesn't believe that you could create a peaceful atmosphere between us and it's almost you everytime who start the fight soo that's why she asked me to be at the calmer side" I said with a grin on my face.

"Chia has known me since last 4 months.... Soo she very well know that I'm really a chilled out guy plus I don't like this fight and all" Abhishek said chuckling.