Chapter 5

Arshita's Pov!!

Blind date!

The thing I had been resenting and denying all this time but finally got caught up in it! And I would be lying if I say that it wasn't fun or not at all uncomfortable when I was there with Manish!

I had never expected him to be so kind, sweet and handsome at the same time. Well over all it was worth it and that was the reason that I wasn't going to burst up on my mom for lying to me today.

I reached back home and saw that Shubmam was parking his car already, so I also immediately went and parked my car beside his as I casually walked out and towards my house when I heard him shouting from back.

"What the hell is his problem?" I murmured to myself as I turned around and saw him struggling to open the door because I had parked just onto his left from where he was supposed to get out.

I couldn't help but laugh at his helpless state as I came and stood in front of his car as he was caught up in between two cars unable to get out.

"You look so helpless right now, Mr.Gill!" I said laughingly and he gave me a glare as he shouted again, "Shut the hell up and move you car out of my way right now"

"Oww my ears! You shout so much. Ab mujhe samajh aaya ki last neighbours ghar chodd ke kyu gye. They must've gotten bad hearing because of you" I said smiling slightly and Shubman banged his hand on the steering wheel angrily.

"I'm warning you Arshita, get your car away right now or I'll-" Shubmam was saying when I interrupted him crossing my arms over the front asking, "Or you'll what? Huhh? Shubman? You can't even get out of your car right now and you're warning me?"

"What do you want?" Shubman asked irritated and I thought for a moment rubbing my chin as I said clicking my fingers, "Ohh yeah! We left our fight in the middle earlier, let's continue now, you from there and me here! It's gonna be fun"

"Are you freaking serious?" Shubman asked throwing up his hands in frustration and I nodded my head smiling cheekily when he said, "Okay fine. You won't move you car right. I have another way, I can move forward and get out"

"But you can't while I'm standing in front of your car?" I said chuckling and he gave me another of his dead glares saying, "You better move aside or I'll drive all over you"

"Go on! Try it" I said standing still in front of his car while he just sighed looking down as he finally asked calming a bit down, "Okay fine! Arshita, what do you actually want?"

"An apology!" I said in the lieu as if I had been wanting him to ask this question and he looked at me confused as he asked, "What? Why should I apologize?"

"Because of whatever things you said to me for the last two days" I said and he scoffed while shaking his head as he said, "You wish! I would never apologize to someone like you"

"Okay great! Then I hope you have a good day spending inside your car" I said and he took a deep breathe asking, "Wait! What's the proof that you'll move your car if I say sorry? I don't believe you"

"I never turn on my words! I'll do anything you ask if I do so" I said smiling and he nodded his head running a hand through his hair as he said gritting his teeth, "Sorry!"

"What? Can you speak a little louder? I can't hear you" I said trying not to laugh when he gave me a glare and finally said, "I'm sorry Arshita!"

"That's more like it" I said happily as I immediately went upto my car, sat in and pulled back so he could park properly, and then I parked mine too.