Chapter 35

Third Person's Pov:

"Chia ... Get down .... What the fuck are you doing?" Ishan shouted from behind gaining Shriya's attention as she turns towards him slightly.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing here .... Standing on the railing.... Dancing.... Singing!" Shriya asked while swaying slowly on her feet while Ishan's eyes were widened in shock.

"It's not the time to joke Chia" Ishan said whereas Shriya smiled sheepishly "My life is itself a joke right now Ishu ..... Why would I joke" Shriya said while Ishan shakes his head.

"Are you out of your mind or what .... Get down here ..... Otherwise you'll fall down"  Ishan said as he tries to walk up towards Shriya but she stops him.

"Stop right there Ishu ..... Don't come near me" Shriya said whereas Ishan paused at his place "I'll jump from here and you'll be at fault for my murder" Shriya said while Ishan rolled his eyes.

"That's absurd Chia.... Get down here right now .... You are not in your senses .... One wrong step and you'll fall down" Ishan said whereas Shriya huffs "That's what I want Ishu .... To fall down from here and finish everything..... I'm just soo tired of everything" Shriya said whereas Ishan kept on looking towards her.

"My life has been a complete mess since the time you have told me about your feelings .... But I'll not blame you that you had feelings for me .... It's just how I never noticed" Shriya said tiredly while taking a pause "I swear .... I've never been so fucked up in my life" Shriya said.

"We can talk about this Chia .... Please just get down.... I swear I'll help yo" Ishan said whereas Shriya shakes her head "I don't want to create more problems for you Ishan .... I've already been a headache for everyone .... For you .... For Shubi .... For Abhay" Shriya said.

"No no chia .... You can never be a headache to me ..... Please just listen to me ... Hold my hand .... Come down" Ishan said slowly as he takes small steps towards Shriya while just a tear escapes down her cheek.

"I just want everything to be back to normal .... I want you back like we used to be with each other .... I'm tired of fighting with you everyday .... I just can't" Shriya said while she was literally sobbing now.

"Everything is okay between us Chia .... You know how much you mean to me .... Please just listen to me .... I'll make everything okay for you .... You trust me right" Ishan asked while shriya nodded swaying slowly.

"I trust you more than myself" Shriya said while Ishan smiled slowly forwarding his hand "Then hold my hand .... Come down .... I'll be there for you every time" Ishan said assuring her.

Shriya took a deep breath as she finally held Ishan's hand who helped her to get down .... As Shriya got down her eyes were all the time fixed on Ishan's face only who was also looking towards her only with a concerned look on his face.

"You scared the shit out of me Chia" Ishan said whereas the next second Shriya engulfed him in a hug .... Ishan was shocked for a moment but then he also hugged her back when he felt her sobbing on his chest.

"I missed you Ishu" Shriya said slowly while Ishan was running his hand slowly on her back  "Can't we be just back like normal friends again" Shriya asked whereas Ishan stayed quite as he just closes his eyes taking a deep breath.

"You know how much it hurts me to say hurtful things to you .... How much it hurts me to see you with that Sara" Shriya said as she breaks the hug but still keeps her hold around Ishan tight.

"You don't deserve her Ishu ..... You deserve the best of everything" Shriya says whereas Ishan chuckles slowly as he looks down "I don't think I deserve anything right now .... Specially you .... Because you are too good to have a friend like me .... You don't deserve a friend like me" Ishan said whereas Shriya shakes her head in denial.