𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 || Yandere!Ningguang x Fem!reader

Yandere!Ningguang x Fem!reader

Requested by @YuriRivea

Obviously, this oneshot will contain mention of blood, death and so on, so if you are uncomfortable with that, please don't read <3

———————————————————————————

It's almost been two weeks now since you, accompanied with the traveler Aether and Paimon, came to Liyue harbor in terms of finding some hints of Lumine, the sister of Aether who he was searching for a while now.

You met him back in Mondstadt as he first came there, immediately held a helping hand out for the male and searched for his sister since that day.

As the time passed by, you three became pretty famous around Mondstadt and also a few other nations after the victory against Stormterror and the story's about you're kindness and helpful attitude for all the other people who you helped out on you're journey. But not only that, you also were someone who most of the people would describe as "naturally beautiful" because you indeed, were a young beauty.

There were many people who admired you're ( H/C )
hair, you're ( S/C ) skin and especially you're ( E/C ) eyes that spread nothing than kindness.

It was the day you, the traveler and Paimon were at the Rite of Descension as Rex Lapis, the geo archon himself would come to the mortals and share his knowledge with them so the traders would know what would come for them the next year, and you were exited to also see the god with you're own two eyes.

Among all the people gathered around, there was one that couldn't take their eyes of you're small/tall figure that was still admiring everyone and everything around her.

Ningguang, the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing who hold a position of wealth beyond many others in Teyvat, standing in her position and ready to start the rite of Descention to summon Rex Lapis as her eyes were glued on you.

She admired your appearance as the bright sun shone onto you're skin and was reflecting in you're
( E/C ) orbs. But there was one thing that bothered her. It was he. How he was standing besides you, laughing and smiling with you. The blonde female frowned slightly, "someone like him shouldn't be here with someone like her" she thought.

It was something that bothered her more than anything. Ever since you, Aether and Paimon came to Liyue, Ningguang had an eye on you and never, not a single time, Aether left you're side.

So now, almost two weeks after the incident with Rex Lapis falling down to the ground, seemingly dead at the rite of descention, you were invited to visit the Jade Chamber, the residence of Ningguang.

At first you were surprised about it since there wasn't any contact between any of you before and you thought that the one time at the rite of descention was the first and only time you saw one aother. Little did you know that this wasn't exactly true.

Even after Ganyu, emissary and secretary for the Liyue Qixing, told you about the invitation and that it was for you, you only, Aether and Paimon still came along, not wanting you to go all by yourself and thinking that Ningguang might could help by the search for Lumine.

The day you went to the Jade Chamber along with you're two companions, it was rainy as clouds covered the blue sky and tainted it a dark grey. Here and there, you could see some lightning erupting from the sky, slightly scaring you as you would flinch some times.

As you reached the building that was floating above Liyue, you could observe the blonde-haired female from close for the first time as she wore a white, high-necked sleeveless qipao dress with side slits that reach up to the thigh, and decorated with a neck wrap, yellow patterns with gold banding and black lace along the edge, with her Geo Vision on her left midriff.