𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 || Yandere!Childe x Fem!reader

Yandere!Childe x Fem!reader

Requested by @Aquirkypotato

!! Angst, mention of blood and death !!

——————————————————————————

Many people knew the eleventh Harbinger as a friendly man with own ideals and dreams. Little did they knew that this was only a facade that the ginger-head built up himself, hiding his real personality and priorities behind that mask of his, without anyone noticing.

The fight was something that brought his blood to boiling due to the adrenaline that rushed through his veins as he always felt more alive than on any other time if he had a chance to fight.

But that wasn't the only thing that the harbinger longed for, not the only thing that he admired the most. It wasn't just the bloodlust on the battlefield, and instead a simple girl.

( Y/N ) was one of the recruits that served under Childe. She wasn't that strong nor had a lot of talent to reach something like the harbingers — she was just a simple girl that somehow found her way in the rows of the Fatui.

Childe watched her every move if the girl was around, admiring her ( H/L ) ( H/C ) hair as the wind blew through it, her ( E/C ) iris reflecting all the stars at the night sky when she would go on her night walk sometimes.

What made the ginger-head feel his gut becoming sore, was when the young female would effortlessly go over to the other male or female recruits and have a conversation with them, smiling and laughing with the others that wasn't him.

It was like everyone else was just a piece of coal that hadn't any meaning or price, meanwhile the girl resembled the diamond that could be worth a million of mora, and Childe was willing to pay for it.

Another day after another, the harbinger just stood in the distance, watching what the ( H/C )-haired girl would do, without her noticing.

That one day as the snow gently felt down on the ground of Snezhnaya, ( Y/N ) was talking with comrades like almost every other day, not expecting anything out of normal as two ocean-blue orbs were locked onto her figure and only her figure.

Three of her comrades were recently talking with the girl as they laughed together about small things, not minding the serious Fatui business that they originally should do in that moment.

Childe's eyes were furrowed the whole time, asking himself why that isn't he who was standing besides her. Why were such unimportant people allowed to talk to her like it was nothing as Childe himself, couldn't even have a normal conversation with her without it being about business.

One of the females comrade, not aware the situation he was in, then placed his hand on the girl's shoulder as they were talking, because of literally no reason.

Childe's blood begun to boil as he watched the other male laying hand on the girl, this time not of excitement how it would be when he was fighting, and instead out of anger, jealousy and bloodlust.

Maybe the recruit could talk to the girl, standing besides her or even breath the same air as her, but he could not lay finger on her — something that belonged to him, he thought.

The recruit who dared to put his hand on the shoulder of the ( H/C )-haired girl, would soon regret this decision as he felt a stinging pain in his whole arm, crying out in pain as it was sliced in two.

The girl besides watched on horror as the hand of her comrade slipped off of her shoulder to the white ground that was now tainted in red.

The male stumbled back as he held his arm, or rather what was left from it, with his other hand, panicking as he didn't knew what was happening but wasn't able to observe the situation due to the stinging pain.

He wasn't able to anyways as a blade made of pure water was rammed through his chest from behind.

The tall male fell to his knees, revealing the man behind as his orange hair with slight red tips due to the blood of the male, was dancing in the cold wind, his ocean blue eyes empty and plane like there were no life inside.

The other recruits, excluding the girl, stumbled back, wanting to run away just for them to breath maybe a few minutes longer as they didn't knew why the harbinger had killed their comrade out of no reason.

But Childe had a good reason, he thought. He was just defending what belonged to him in his eyes and he wouldn't just let the other recruits escape as he already began to dispose the worthless things that bothered him to no end.

In an instance, his blades changed to his bow again as he aimed at the ones that were left who already tried to escape but with no success as an arrow hit their heads from behind.

Looking back down to the male who already laid lifeless on the ground, he chuckled as he took a step forwards and kicked the male in the face over and over again as the chuckle turned into a sadistic laughter — blood splattered all over the ground as only the harbinger and the poor girl were left.

Not being able to move as her entire body begun shaking, ( Y/N ) covered her lower part of her face with her two hands, analyzing the event in shock.

"W-why...?"

Was all she could say, anxiety floating over body at the thought that maybe she was next as Childe's laugher died down, his hand covered his eyes as he still grinned widely.

Turning to the female, his hand slipped down and were now only covering a part of his nose and lips as his eyes were looking straight at the girl on front with a crazy look.

His eyes weren't empty anymore but filled with satisfaction and victory — in a crazy way for that he just killed innocent people.

But their weren't innocent in his eyes. They committed the biggest sin in life as they even approached you.

"Don't worry ( Y/N )~ there is nothing that can hurt you anymore"

The ginger-head whispered, approaching the girl that wasn't even able to move an inch as he gently cupped the girls face, looking deep in her ( E/C ) eyes.

The diamond that was too expensive for everyone else. It was all he wanted. He wanted to own the most valuable thing and for him, it was her.

 He wanted to own the most valuable thing and for him, it was her