𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞 || Kazuha x fem!reader ( 1 )

Kazuha x Fem!reader

Request by @Artist_Floret

Idk of if it's fluff or angst so I will just call it 🧚‍♀️✨flangst✨🧚‍♀️

Part 1

——————————————————————————

Being born in Inazuma inside of one of the most popular and important families of the region always felt like you were trapped in a prison with so many rules and expectations on you that you couldn't do even a single thing without properly thinking about it.

You always longed after those who were free and could do what they wanted, even who fled from Inazuma or lived their in secret — they were still more free than you was. Your mother always told you that the ones who left the nation were just scum and did not know anything about the world and important things in life — like they were dumb.
But you thought the exact opposite.

So now there you were — standing at the window of your large bedroom in the highest floor of the huge traditional house your family was living in, watching all the guards who stood down there at the gates of the stone walls surrounding the house and the huge garden. It was boring seeing the same thing day after day as you were trapped inside the house, not allowed to go outside.

"Ughhh"

You groaned out of boredom, propping yourself on your bed.

"I want to be free..."

You mumbled, turning your head towards the window again as you watched the hills in the distance, not expecting anything special till there was a sudden explosion in the hills — not that far away. It wasn't that big of an explosion so you guessed that the guards in front of your house didn't even noticed it. It wouldn't be that interesting to you if it weren't for the following outburst of an elemental Reaction — looking like a swirl of wind.

Your eyes widened at this — knowing that only one thing could cause something like that, and that was an Anemo vision — something that was forbidden in this region, causing you to immediately know that this had to be a renegade. You stood up, not averting your eyes off of the scenery while walking up to the window again, leaning as far out as you could.

You wanted to go there — to meet whoever had what you longed for that long already. But the most difficult thing for you was to escape your house. So just as reckless as you were, you just climbed out of your window — what turned out to be much more difficult as you imagined it to be with the expensive kimono you wore.

 So just as reckless as you were, you just climbed out of your window — what turned out to be much more difficult as you imagined it to be with the expensive kimono you wore

( I imagined it to basically look like this but it don't need to be one of them if you don't like it HAHA )

Trying to not fall over the slight ledge at the house without making any noise that would startle the guards down there. And just for your luck — none of them noticed your presence as you reached a big tree near the house that was tall enough for you to climb down on it, still being much more difficult as you thought it would be.

"I should have—  thought about this further before..."

You mumbled while climbing down the Sakura tree, trying to not destroy your kimono that much. But you had your priorities and your kimono was definitely not part of it as you finally reached the ground outside of the stone walls.

Looking around — you smiled to yourself as you started to run towards where you saw the explosion while holding up the end of your kimono to not trip over it as you ran through the now high grass.

"I hope this will be worth it..."

You said to yourself while thinking about what would happen if even one of your family members would find out about this.

You ran and ran till the dark sky of the night took over the bright blue and you had finally reached the forest that you wanted to go as you were completely out of breath, not being used to running that much even a bit. And there it was the reminder of an explosion as your fingertips brushed against the burned wood that was now pitch black due to the fire before.

A sudden rustle in the bushes nearby made your startled as you turned around out of fright before slowly walked towards where the sound came from, looking above a few bushes as you saw a male leaned against one of the trees who seemed to be injured at his stomach. But what immediately felt into your eye was the greenish Anemo vision that was attached to his clothes — your eyes widening at the sight as the white-haired male seemed to take note of your presence, looking at you for a moment what made you freeze in place.

"W- who are you...?"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello 🕺 here we have a Kazuha one-shot again and I start to think that half of this book consists of Kazuha one-shots lol

But I won't complain and I think many of you won't as well so here you have one with a few parts again.

But anyways, my friend is forcing me to watch a movie with her rn so ig I know what I will do the next hour HAHA

Help

Hepe you had a great day / night and see you hopefully soon <333

~Author-Chan