𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 || Yandere!Itto

Yandere Itto x reader

Request by @demonclan0

Angst — mention of character death and blood

——————————————————————————

You lived in Inazuma already since birth and never could complain about anything there till the day when the vision hunt decree first broke out. You had a Hydro vision yourself but were worrying about your closest friend, Arataki Itto, more who was blessed by an Geo vision a long time ago. The vision you got at the age of 15 was something you didn't really understood since there was nothing really that you did to deserve such a thing. You worked at a small shop in Inazuma city that once belonged to your parents before you took over the lead after they passed away.

Itto would spend every free second he could offer at your shop while you were doing your daily things there, talking to you or spinning around on one of the swivel chairs that you had placed inside the small building. Usually he was a kind soul as he would play with the children outside or do stupid things like a eating competition with random people where he would even eat the food that he was allergic to, just for fun. You would if the laugh at his clumsiness but also treated his wounds or illnesses that he would get after some time for sure. He loved fighting as well but you never really saw him fight against any monster or person, and instead would just sometimes watch him practice with his claymore on the training grounds.

Well, that at least was how your life looked like till the day you were wandering through the forest to collect some fresh ingredients like mushrooms or sweet flowers when it them started to rain heavily. You wanted to go home again so you wouldn't get sick when suddenly, soldiers blocked the path? Their weapons pointed towards you as a familiar, indigo haired female stood just a few meters in front of you.

"Hand over Your vision" she commanded as you hesitated for a second before a sigh escaped your lips. You had no use for your vision anyways and fighting all those people would probably not end well. And to be honest, you weren't really aware of what would happen if you handed the blue crystal over to her.

You got the vision out of your bag and stepped a bit closer towards Sara, reaching out your arm for her to take it as she did the same and stretched her arm out, about to grab the Vision. "Wise choi—"

But before she could even finish her sentence nor touch the blue crystal placed in your hand, she felt a incredible stinging pain in her arm just to look down at the claymore that had cut through her flesh and bones — her lower arm being cut off as it fell to the wet ground, causing the female to cry out in pain while you stood there frozen on your spot before slightly adverting your eyes to the side, seeing your once so kind and childish friend standing where with the a few blood drops of Sara splattered not his face. His eyes were dull as he stared at the female that backed away a bit, grinning her teeth as he held her arm tightly, the other soldiers either running away or trying to help Sara.

"...It..to?" You mumbled, eyes still glued on the male who started to walk towards the indigo haired female, kicking away her arm that laid on the floor as he passed before he raised his claymore once again.

"Y-You...! Don't come near me!" Sara yelled out as loud as she could as she stepped back, not being able to defend herself with just a single arm as the terror was shown in her widened eyes.

"Do not dare to lay a single finger on them" Itto grumbled as you weren't sure what to do while you were still looking at your friend with widened eyes, seeing how the female trembled and stepped back every time itto would come closer.

"I SAID DONT COME NEAR M—"

You closed your eyes as tightly as you could as you heard the cracking noise of a dull blade running through bones and flesh as you flinched heavily as you felt the still warm blood splattered on your skin.

You didn't dared to open your eyes again as you prayed to the gods that this was just a bad dream, hearing the body of the female falling down to the ground soaked in water. You flinched once again as you felt something touching your cheek and your eyes finally shot open, seeing Itto standing in front of you as his fand cupped your cheek — blood all over his skin and soaking his clothes as the rain was not enough to wash it from the male's figure while he smiled at you like he did before. You couldn't believe your eyes, seeing the childish grin of the man in front as you thought that maybe you were just hallucinating thing and quickly looked behind him before your eyes closed once again, your stomach turning around at the sight in front of you.

You felt how Itto wiped the blood stains off of your face before he spoke up once again himself.
"You look scared ( Y/N ), something wrong?" He asked, confusion laid in his voice as you thought that he must be joking. You opened your eyes and stared at the male in front before your mouth opened to at something. It took a few moments for you being able to speak again. "...you... you killed her..." you mumbled as the confusion was still shown on the males face before he smiled once again.

"Yeah if course, she was about to touch you with her filthy hands" he said, proud of himself as he took your hand and dragged you along with him, the heavy rain still falling as you passed Sara and shut your eyes close once again till you were sure that the death body was out of sight.

You looked up at the male who walked in front of you with a girl grip around your still shaking hand, praying to the gods, even to the Raiden Shogun, the one that was the cause of you not being able to move freely around the nation, that this was just a bad dream and that you would come back to reality every moment.

But you never woke up. It was not a dream.