𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 || Beidou x fem!reader

Beidou x female reader

Request by @kirarimomobamisimps

——————————————————————————

„I will never in my entire life, even set a single foot on that on water swimming Jesus wood what you call a ship"

It was a Long time ago that you said this to Beidou, your childhood friend as the female asked you to come with her on the sea. But to be honest — you were way too scared that the ship would sink like the titanic, so far away from the mainland that nobody would even notice that the boat went missing for maybe a few weeks, when not even month. You also said Beidou that you didn't wanted her to do something like this but as you knew her, she just laughed it off and went on her next adventure.

You couldn't lie — you always worried about the brunette's safety and every time before her boat would leave the harbor, you came up to Kazuha, who always went along with Beidou and asked him to take care of her.

And even after years — this fear never stopped, not even got a bit better with the time. It was always the same.

On the other side, Beidou always wished that you would come along with her and see what the sea had to offer. She knew that you weren't too adventurous but just to show you the beautiful and breathtaking placed that she discovered, she wanted you to be by her side.

„( Y/N )"

„Hm? What is it, Beidou?"

You asked, looking up from the book you just read to look at the other female who wore her usual smile — or smirk, how some would call it. It already passed a few weeks now since Beidou's ship came back to the harbor and you already knew that it was time for her to leave again and you stood up from your seat, putting the book out of your hand so that you now stood directly in front of the brunette who looked
up / down at you as well.

„Your coming with me"

„Wha—„

But before you could even say another word, Beidou already picked you up and threw you over her shoulder before she started to walk towards her ship.

„BEIDOU! Let me down!"

You said — almost screamed as you tried to come out of her grip but it was for no use since Beidou was way stronger than you were as she walked down the streets with no care in the world as she finally reached the boat and sat you down in front of the mast in the middle of the ship.

You just heard your childhood friend calling to the others to get ready as you slightly panicked, not ever being on a ship before and not being used to the movement of the ground as the small waves crashed against the wood.

„Beidou I'm not coming with you"

You exclaimed, standing up just to realize that it was too late — you were already like 15 feet away from the Land, way too far for you to jump back or something as you felt like you had to die soon.

„If we Are going to die, then I swear I will kill you a second time..."

You silently said to Beidou who just laughed it off again before going to give some orders to the other recruits.

„( Y/N )"

„...ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ"

„Hm? What was that?"

„I said I don't talk to you"

„But you just did, don't you?"

„..."

While just laughing again, Beidou didn't cared that you were a bit pissed and honestly just enjoyed you company as you leaned against the railing of the boat, looking down at the water the whole time after you finally got used to this all.

„See, I really do enjoy that you are here this one time..."

The brunette said, standing a bit behind you as she admired your ( H/L ) hair that was dancing in the wind, as sudden a bit huger wave had hit the boat, causing you to stumble back a bit just to be caught by Beidou who simply smiled at you like usual.

„I wanted to show you something"

She said, now looking forward while still holding your shoulders a bit tighter than necessary as you not also looked at the front.

(Now just imagine watatsumi island there 🧚‍♀️)

Your eyes widened at the sight — such a colorful and unequal island was something you never saw before

Your eyes widened at the sight — such a colorful and unequal island was something you never saw before. You didn't even once left Liyue harbor and instead preferred to stay there most likely the rest do your life, but this was something you couldn't even dream of.

"That's... beautiful..."

You whispered, leaned a bit back against beidou who was still holding you tight with a wide grin, finally being able to show you what she wanted to since such a long time already.

"Sorry for kidnapping you"

"...sorry for yelling at you..."

Now you just stood there in an comfortable silence while just watching the magnificent sight from afar before Beidou got to show you all the places she found month ago. That was all what the female ever wanted since she stepped on a boat the first time in her life.

 That was all what the female ever wanted since she stepped on a boat the first time in her life

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello and I'M SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME A WHOLE MONTH TO WRITE THIS HAHDBEJDND 🥲

So I Hope this story isn't that shitty how I think it is... idk I always feels like my one-shots are weird lol

But how I already said, I hope you enjoyed and the wait wasn't toooooo long 🏃‍♀️💨 and I wish y'all a good night / day 🙋‍♀️

See you hopefully soooooon

~ Author