𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 || kazuha ( 1 )

Kazuha x gender neutral reader

Angst

Part 1

( GDHDHDHDD I accidentally said Kazuha has a pyro vision :,D why? I don't even know, I was tired so forgive me for that 🙋‍♀️ )
——————————————————————————

( Stil have to say this; Kazuha isn't out yet, just the 1.6 trailer and he was seen a few sec there sooo yeahhh I love him :,D I don't know anything about his personality etc and that with Inazuma didn't have to be 100% true in here )

Being a traveler from inazuma wasn't that easy as there weren't much people trusting you immediately since inazuma was mostly known for the activities of the Fatui there, other than in Snezhnaya. So most people thought you had something to do with these businesses at first, not trusting you enough to let you stay by them for a night to travel further the next morning.

But still, you enjoyed your journeys and were even more excited to come home again and tell all your friends about what you saw — especially Kazuha. He was your friend since a long, long time already and you got attached to him very quickly, developing feelings for the male without really noticing it yourself. But same goes for the white haired male who shared the same feelings, but other than you, knowing exactly what this strange feeling was.

You told Kazuha about every detail of your journeys while he carefully listened to every word — but the more you traveled around, the more you got dragged into a bit 'difficult' things without knowing. You already knew about all the obviously stuff out there like normal hillichurl camps, ruins or where strong enemys mostly lived, so you wanted to know even more. And the only things left were the secrets of teyvat — places owned by the abyss and their domains, exploring them just because of your curiosity without another intention.

But even without these intentions, you got to informations that weren't meant for you to know and as you told Kazuha about all this things, he got concerned about your safety — knowing about all the stuff that people would kill for to know.

Kazuha didn't really wanted you to go there anymore, telling you that it was dangerous but you didn't heard to what he said, going again and again, still being excited to tell the male about everything. But that one time you went to a domain of the abyss, you were the one to get concerned.

You accidentally heard someone talking to another person down there, wanting to go so nobody would notice you, but as you heard a bit more, you stayed, silently eavesdropping this conversation.

"A anemo vision? are you sure?"

"Yes, I am, master"

"That's pretty rare here... get the vision, I want it. I don't care what happens with the boy"

"Yes, Master"

Your eyes widened as you heard that. Inazuma was a nation where visions were really rare, mostly even being forbidden. You yourself didn't even had one and when they had mentioned a Anemo vision, you immediately knew who they were talking about, only knowing one person in Inazuma with such a vision.

You looked around the corner, seeing a strange figure that knelt down in front of a person, before it just disappeared to dust. The person that still stood there, turned their head to the side as you immediately turned around again, your breath hitching as you feared them seeing you there. Silently but quickly, you left the domain, running back towards your home not far away like your life would depend on it.

"Kazuha!"

You almost screamed out his name as you reached the houses, walking down the street as you hastily looked around, trying to find the male somewhere as you were out of breath, running the whole time till there. You called out his name, looking left and right, just wanting to see his figure somewhere till finally, he came around a corner — a look of confusion and worry on his face as he still was like 50 meters away from you.

You let out a breath that you didn't knew you held as you saw Kazuha being alright — his vision still on its spot.

"( Y/N )? What's going on? Is everything alright?"

He asked concerned as he walked further towards your direction. You wanted to run towards him, holding him close and safe but just as you went one step forward, you saw the look on Kazuha's face changing to an terrified one as he looked at you. You suddenly stopped in your tracks, feeling a cold and sharp blade against your throat and someone laying their arm tight around your neck, pushing your head up.

The familiar bluish tune of the figure you saw before, now directly behind you as it was way taller than you thought — maybe two meters as the blade on your throat seemed to be attached to its arm.

Your whole body was shaking as your eyes averted towards Kazuha — barely seeing him due to your head being pushed up, the males eyes widened as he had a tight grip on his sword.

"Get your dirty hands off of them"

The white haired male said — venom laid in his tune as he stared at the creature.

"Hand over Your Vision"

"Don't do that, Kazuha! run away! Please..."