Chapter 30: Dark, Wild Desire

Ian looked at her. Waited. Waited for her to say something to him in response. He wanted to hear her say...something, anything. He decided to bend down to her height by crouching in front of her as she sat on the sofa. He spoke to her in the gentlest tone that he could manage, "I know you hate me for this, Tara. But I didn't plan for any of this to happen. It just happened. What I feel for you, it just happened. What happened that morning...I can't take back what I did...I just wanted you to know, before I removed myself from your life."
He saw her head jerk up as he spoke of 'removing' himself; she confided in him in the smallest voice she could manage, "I don't want you to remove yourself...."
Ian couldn't believe what he had just heard her say, "What did you just say?"
"I don't want you to remove yourself from my life, Ian."
Why would she say this? Did she like him? Or was she pitying him and his interest in her? No! He saw her as she said this to him, what her eyes held in them was something akin to desire.
"Tara!" Ian felt his breath get stuck in his throat.
"Yes, Ian?" The way she said his name made him want to rip her dress right here, right now but he still wanted to be sure. "Are you telling me you don't hate me?"
"I am telling you that I can't seem to."
"Why is that?"
Her eyes spoke to him and they let him know that she felt something.
Ian felt himself go stiff and he hesitantly brought his mouth close to her - giving her all the time in the world to say no. She didn't.
He brought his sinewy arms to both her sides on the sofa. He didn't touch her, just surrounded her with him. He felt her breath caught as she witnessed his movement.
When his lips were mere inches away from her, he paused. "Tara, I am asking you now. Do you want this? If you don't, you have to let me know. I will step away. But after this...I am afraid, I won't be able to stop even if I tried."
Tara looked at him and then without saying a word closed the distance that separated their lips.
The moment she touched her lips to his, Ian lost all control. His arms encapsulated Tara in a hungry grip and his mouth crushed into hers; demanding, cajoling, coaxing, stimulating. He kissed her with a mad hunger that had been consuming him all this time.
This woman had made him mad with passion, insane with obsession, delirious with want; Ian had wished to have her by his side for so long. And now, she wanted his kiss. She wanted it. His lips moved on hers with lustful urgency. He heard her moan against him as he brushed his lips against her, exploring the curves of her mouth. She let him have his way; she writhed against the all-consuming exploration and it turned Ian on even more. He slid his tongue across her lips urging them to part; his tongue then met hers in a painful hunger -- her response made him realize that it wasn't just him who had been starving.
Ian curved his arms around Tara's waist and began to stand up taking her along with him. All the while their mouths engaged in a fiery kiss. He then lifted her into his arms while she wrapped her legs around his waist. With their lips locked, Ian carried her to his bedroom. He felt her hands caressing his head of hair and he started to gently bite at her lower lip before he settled her down at the foot of his bed.
"Tell me you want this!" He commanded her, breathing unevenly.
"I want this." Ian saw her blush and avert her eyes.
"Tara, you'll have to look at me and let me know. Tell me...you want me inside of you."
"I..." and as she was saying this, Ian slowly started to bend down on her, bringing his mouth closer to her.
"Yes! Tell me, princess. I want to hear you say it as you look at me."
She felt so soft and delicate as she gazed at him, "I want you, Ian...inside me."
Ian bend himself down on her fully, capturing her mouth in a fiery, erotic kiss. He then urgently tugged at her dark blue blouse, undoing her front buttons. A black, lace bra covered her vuluptuous breasts from his view. Ian grabbed the fabric in both his hands and ripped it right off her. She gasped in response and sucked her breath in harder as he covered her right nipple with his mouth. He sucked on it and he heard her moan and wriggle; he covered her other breast with his arm, fondling it, as he continued to pleasure the other one with his mouth.
"Ian...Ian...please!" He heard her pleading to him. He lifted his mouth only long enough to see what her eyes held - they were a pool of blissful desire. He gave a smile and bent his head back down. He slowly moved lower, brushing kisses along her ribcage and the sides of her stomach. He then brought his mouth on the top of her belly button and kissed it.
"Ahhh." He heard her tormented response.
He felt himself exploding with the need to release but he wanted her to be ready for him before he did. He licked her belly button as he closed his hand between her legs.
"Ian...IAN!"
He rubbed her - slow, tender, with gentle care. Tara's nails dug into his shoulders as he continued to explore her with his hands. Ian felt her wetness on his fingers and just to tease her a little more, he let his thumb slide into her.
Tara pleaded to him, "Ian...I want you!"
He had heard enough. He removed his t-shirt and unbuckled his jeans. He adjusted himself on top of her and the moment his hands left her insides, he thrust himself into her with insane force. Tara screamed in pleasure and arched herself to let the full length of him into her.
He thrust into her again and again, gently and then aggressively; the insane passion he felt for her was fuelled by finally being inside of her and he drove into her over and over; till he finally came inside her. She climaxed along with him as she dug her hands into his shoulders, crying out in ecstasy.
After they were both spent, Ian lay down next to Tara and breathed in her scent.
Lying in bed with her, Ian Blaine felt at ease, after an incredibly long time.