Chapter 6: Butterflies

Tara sipped her morning coffee with particular delight. Last night had been beyond amazing for her, she felt throughly satiated. Her entire being, it seemed, had become alive the moment Jake had touched her. She could still feel his hands on him; he had caressed her neck, fondled her breasts, massaged her stomach before stroking her to oblivion. He had made her feel wondrous, lit-up and she had climbed him and shown him how wonderful his touch had made her feel.
Tara, had enjoyed last night a lot - Jake was great in bed and he was also a considerate lover. After not having sex for over five months, being with Jake made her realize what she had been missing out on. Damn, that man has me tingling all over, Tara considered ecstatically. She wanted to go out with him again and soon. And she wanted them to make it another night to remember.
"I heard it all!" Rachel came rushing to her friend who was perched on a kitchen stool.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Tara inquired of her friend.
Rachel began to clarify. "You guys! All night! You know the walls are extremely thin, babe!"
Tara blushed profusely. "We didn't do it all night...we were talking to each other as well...getting to know one another."
"Gimme a break, Tars. That was some real good lovin' you gave him last night. I heard him scream your name, so many times that I couldn't even keep count."
"RACH!"
"Alright, alright, shutting up now. Happy?"
Tara gave Rachel a satisfied, lopsided grin.
"He seems good for you, Tara. Don't let him get away." Rachel advised her sincerely.
"Aww...my babe." Tara gave Rachel a hug. "I have to admit, I do like him, Rach. He seems really nice."
"...And good in bed!" Rachel added teasingly.
"Well, ofcourse, there is that!" Tara humoured her friend.
"Sex is important, Tars."
"I guess, it is." Tara replied feeling shy all over again.