Chapter 1: The Reveal

(⚠️TW: Fainting, panicking, seizure mentions, dizziness⚠️) (If at any point something could trigger you or others let me know so I can modify my TWs^ Thank you!)

( I'm writing the service dog part according to the US laws (ADA) so I'm sorry if it's a bit inaccurate 😊)

 It was around 9 when Tommy woke up to his alarm blaring. He rolled over to turn it off, only to realize it had fallen on the floor. Whipping the covers off himself, he swung his feet to the floor. He reached down, picking up the device. Only to realize that he was extremely lightheaded, he stumbled backwards, falling onto the bed, and sitting down. He grabbed the mattress under him to try and stabilize himself. After finding his bearings just a bit more, he took a few gulps from his water bottle that had previously been sitting on the nightstand. 

After the lingering dizziness had dispersed some, he grabbed his phone from next to him, opening his notes he had taken on his phone from the day before. He had planned a chill stream, building in a creative world, occasionally taking suggestions from viewers. Regardless of the idea's simplicity it was going to be fun. 

He had planned the stream for around 2 so he had time to bring Leo out, since he wanted the golden retriever to stay docile during the stream. As most people, and especially his viewers, didn't know about the service dog. Leo was a quiet dog, but had lots of energy since he was all golden retriever all the time. The trainer had explained that he had a great temperament for service work, regardless of his excitement when un-vested. Tommy picked out Leo's everyday harness for quick trips, remembering he had wanted to grab gummy worms from the store to snack on during the stream. He set his wallet and phone, as well as Leo's gear on the table. With that, he went into the bathroom and got dressed.

He emerged to Leo fast asleep by the door. He had spotted the gear and already knew what was happening. Tommy collected his things sliding the phone and wallet into his pockets and putting on Leo's leash and collar, as well as the harness. He headed out. His parents had left for the week on a trip with friends so he was alone with Leo. But, they trusted him (and Leo) to be fine on their own. So, Tommy headed towards town as it was a short walk and good exercise. 

Tommy felt people's stares on Leo, his patches and flashy gear being an attention grabber, apparently. But he just waved with a friendly smile and went on his way. He finally arrived, went into the store, grabbed his gummy bears and with that the boy and dog were on their way home. 

By the time he had gotten home it was around 1. So, he started to get ready, by 1:50 he had set up his stream. Including the occasional media share. His mods knew not to include anything triggering for his anxiety or flashy for his photosensitivity when it came to his epilepsy. His blanket hung over his chair, with string lights behind him to create a calm glow, the gummy worms were dumped in a bowl and off to the side as well as a coke ready to be opened, Leo laid on his bed in his crate with the door open, fast asleep. Tommy grabbed his water and placed it on the table. He nodded satisfied with the setup and sat down to load up the flat world so he wouldn't have to wait for it to load once the stream started. He did all his pre-stream things and the loading screen began. 

Eventually, he turned on his camera and did his intro, explaining the video plot and letting people know they can suggest. He started to build the first suggestion, a Rapunzel style cobblestone tower. One of his specialties. A few random media shares popping in here and there. With an occasional laugh or overall unamused reaction. Of course, the jump in the Cadillac meme popping in. Because why wouldn't it?

After about his third build he heard a discord notification, he noticed it was from Tubbo. Tubbo being his best friend and one of the main people to usually hang out with him meant he was one of the only people who knows about his myriad of disabilities as well as Leo's existence. The message read, "Hey! Watching your stream can you build a beeeeee?!" 

He laughed at Tubbos typed excitement and finished off his current masterpiece (a large penis built out of dirt) to build Tubbo's bee. He selected some yellow and black concrete and started placing, when he began to feel that hazy feeling that goes along with his fainting spells or epileptic episodes but he grabbed a few gummy worms hoping it would go away. By the time he finished the base for the bee he noticed the feeling still wasn't gone and he took a chug of his water. Eventually the dizzy feeling hit. He explained his blood pressure was low so he had to take a break, as most of his fans already knew about his blood pressure. He leaned forward to reach for the camera but fell back feeling dizzy once again. Leo then stood to come towards him. "Check" he said quietly where the mic couldn't hear. If Leo bumped him with his snout it was blood pressure while if he pawed at him it was a seizure. Leo pawed at Tommy's leg. He looked back at the camera now extremely woozy and began to panic. Nobody knew about his seizures and he was about to broadcast them to the world. With that thought, he felt that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach. A definite sign for Tommy that a seizure was quickly oncoming. So, now he knew that it was a seizure. If only Leo had alerted sooner but he was asleep, stupid walk tired him out.

Tommy thought to himself. He tried to think of a plan but his head was spinning, his thoughts swirling around inside. Everyone's watching, even Techno. And Ranboo, God! Everyone's watching this stream cause they wanna give suggestions. I'm so dumb! 

In an attempt to not only get out of the camera's view but get himself to a safe location, he tried to stand using the arms of the chair so he could sit out of view of the camera, but his hands shook and his arms remained weak. He quickly leaned down using Leo's body to brace himself and sitting on the ground. He was out of the view of the camera but could still see his computer. His heart dropping as he glanced back at the chat and saw chat wizzing by, paired with the sound of discord blowing up. With that, Tommy was plunged into darkness.