Part 2 Chapter 6- Weak

(This chapter is very angsty so ⚠️ TW for the following: blood, seizure, panic attack/mentions of panic attack, vomit)

We moved to the kitchen and I sat down, filling my mouth with a forkful of eggs and following it with a bite of toast.

 "What if we went to the beach today?" Dream suggested eagerly. Voices chimed in agreement, one being mine. 

"That's sounds like a great idea!" Tubbo chimed. I smiled excitedly. 

After breakfast, people dispersed, getting ready for the beach. I headed to my room, Leo trailing behind. I opened my suitcase finding a swim shirt and some swim trunks. I opened Leo's suitcase in search of the perfect vest. I decided I would flaunt the Minecraft vest that Niki had gotten made for him. Including my different handles on one of the patches like twitch, tiktok, YouTube etc. I added a medical alert patch and a short or "traffic" leash to add to his collar. I put on his collar. A deep red, water and dirt proof design, with a metal label on the collar with mine and his information. Once I had gotten ready, I walked out with Leo and a towel thrown over my shoulder. I saw most of the group sitting in the living room, scattered and sprawled across the couches. Sapnap, Ranboo, and Techno leaned against the wall, purely out of choice. 

"Holy shit, that is the coolest thing ever!" I heard Sapnap say, enthusiastically. I smiled proudly and sent a Leo over so he could have a closer look. I sat to wait for a few others, who were still getting ready.

 "Did you really add your tags on his vest?" George said laughing. 

I nodded smiling,"Of course, big man's gotta get out there." 

Eventually the rest of the group emerged and we got into separate cars. I ended up with Tubbo, George, Wilbur, Nikki, and Dream. We blasted Hamilton for most of the ride. But Dream smirked while turning up the dial. We began to practically yell Roadtrip (ofc not being too loud cause sensory overload). 

By the time we arrived I was full of excitement. We walked onto the beach and quickly began to set our things down, which mostly entailed a ton of beach chairs. A couple towels were layed on the sand and eventually almost everyone was in the water having fun. I had Leo do a down-stay and ran to the water with my friends. Techno remained on the beach, and the water was only about 5 meters from our area, so I knew it'd be fine. 

As we splashed in the water, having fun and jumping over the waves, I turned to notice Leo now standing, but keeping his distance. I had to be sure. I walked to shore and went to Leo. 

"Check" I said, quietly, so nobody else would hear, praying he wouldn't do what I thought he'd do. He pawed gently at my leg. I sighed and sat on the towel. I had to muster up the courage but I didn't know if I could. 

I waved towards Tubbo who splashed in the water, decently far away since the tide was now low and didn't get high until a good 8 meters away. 

Sadly, I caught Karl's attention, who came jogging over. Well, it was better than nothing. I sat with my knees towards my chest as Leo lay next to me awaiting his next command.

 "Uh, I uh," I attempted to stutter out as my brain got foggier and I got more nervous about alarming anyone. Karl crouched, realizing something was wrong, worried, he looked to me patiently awaiting a response. 

"What's up, Tommy?" He asked carefully.

 "I, I'm uh- going to have a seizure." I said, trying to make it sound less alarming. His eyes widened, not my goal, 

"Oh, okay. What would you like me to do? I can go get help or I can stay here." I turned to look to Techno. He remained reading his book. 

"Can you get Techno?" I  asked, trying my best to sound confident. But my tongue was feeling heavier and I knew the seizure was close.