Part 2 Chapter 1- A New Adventure

(Okay so credit to _quackitysbeanie for the idea of a celebratory trip. Cause I didn't have another excuse for all of them to get together) (Also, imagine having a normal timeline in your story? Couldn't be me 🤪 Ew okay I'll stop.)(Also told from Tommy's perspective)

I was sat at my PC when I heard repeated buzzes coming from my phone. I picked it up, unlocking it, and started reading the messages Dream had sent to the group chat while I shut down my PC.

Dream:  As you guys know I hit 30 million subs and therefore I decided that I'm gonna rent out a big house and whoever wants to come or is free to come is welcome. To all the minors, I already talked to your parents and I got approval from all of them. To those people, your tickets are ordered but you can always cancel your flight. We'll be spending 2 weeks but nobody is obligated to stay that long.

 He provided a link with the house's listing that contained a description and pictures of the house. It sat by the water, with an infinity pool and hot tub, plenty of bedrooms, a huge fenced backyard with different yard games. It was amazing, I stared in absolute shock. I set my phone down to process it all. I couldn't believe it, 2 weeks with my closest friends in a massive house, right on the beach. That's when I felt my stomach clench. I glanced at Leo who was sleeping, sprawled out on my bed. I picked my phone back up and after running a hand through my hair I opened my private messages and messaged Dream

Tommy: "Hey, so is Leo allowed? If not, I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable coming. No pressure on you though."

Before overthinking it, I pressed send. I sighed, which sounded more like a groan. I waited patiently, watching the box at the bottom of the screen "Dream is typing" I let out a genuine groan this time. What had I done, he would think I was guilt tripping him. But, I sounded like an idiot regardless of what he thought. 

Dream: "Of course he's welcome. I already asked and even though he'd be allowed regardless, they're pet friendly."

I grinned and rolled onto my stomach as the fear, that had been building, slowly decreased. My friends were taking my needs into account and it felt new and refreshing. I stood and collected my thoughts. I ended up texting back a simple message that still got my point across.

Tommy: "Thanks man"

Dream: "Ofc"

I set down my phone after realizing that it was now only less than a week away. Not only did I have to pack everything I needed for a week but Leo's too. I didn't want to draw attention to myself so I had to pack as compact as possible. The last thing I wanted was to come off needy with a pile full of stuff. I decided I would pack 2 suitcases and a backpack. 1 suitcase for Leo and one for me. The backpack containing my necessities. After sorting my thoughts I remembered Leo's need for breakfast. I opened the door and went to the kitchen where my mom glanced with a knowing smile plastered on her face, I smiled back knowing we mutually shared the knowledge. 

Mum: "You excited?"

Tommy: "Beyond, and Dream was so considerate of Leo"

She smiled and let me finish preparing his breakfast. Leo began to eat and I headed back upstairs knowing he'd come to the door and push it open when he was done. My door was accessible to Leo in case of emergencies. 

After packing my clothes I flopped on my bed. I'd been packing all morning and I realized that while Leo had eaten I had forgotten to eat all together. Almost like she had read my mind my mom walked in with a plate of eggs and toast. I smiled gratefully and took them from her setting them on my gaming desk. She ruffled my hair and left after Leo had trotted in. His lazy ass using the open door as an opportunity. I scarfed down the food gratefully and began to continue packing

(5 days later) [Timeskip brought to you by the fact I forgot all of my dog's gear for vacation 💀]

I woke to the buzzing of my alarm. School. Wait no, it's summer. Dream's trip! I woke up and saw Leo laying on the bed, I quickly remembered it's because his crate was compacted and inside his suitcase. I fed him, practically bouncing with anticipation, and put on his most professional looking vest for the plane ride. I was flying with Tubbo and  Wilbur. Wilbur was picking us up at 8. I collected my things and got ready. After saying goodbye to my parents, with my mom landing a kiss on my forehead before I walked outside. By that point, my anxiety had begun to twist my excitement making my hands a bit clammier, and my heart rate just a bit faster.

Wilbur pulled up, with Tubbo eagerly waiting in the back so he could sit with me. I threw my things in the very back and excitedly clambered in as Leo gracefully jumped up and laid by mine and Tubbo's feet.