Chapter 5: The Truth

(⚠️TW: Panic Attack, yelling, sensory issues⚠️)

The boys ended up falling asleep that night after their cleaning spree. 

The next morning, they woke up, and after gaining a bit of consciousness, they fed Leo and moved back to Tommy's room. Plopping themselves on the beanbags in Tommy's room , they began playing Mario Kart.

A few hours later a knock at the door caused the boys to bolt upwards excitedly from their spots. They opened the door to Tommy's room making Leo eagerly trot over. Tommy decided he'd rather make the entrance slightly less complicated so he gave a simple command.

 "Leo, crate." The dog happily obliged, trotting to his crate, Tommy shut and latched the opening and the boys started towards the door. Tommy eagerly opened it and Nikki quickly pulled him into a hug. The group laughed as Tommy's feet practically left the ground. Tubbo waved the rest of the group in around the two. 

"Y-you're squishing me" Tommy said, his arms pinned by his side. 

"Hello to you too." Niki said, releasing the boy. Tommy whipped around to the other 4 in the room. 

"Boys!" His arms flew up enthusiastically as Wilbur, Philza, Quackity, and Techno sighed at Tommy's over the top personality. (Lovingly of course) 

"D'you guys wanna meet him?" He asked, remembering that the dog was waiting patiently in the other room.

 "Who?" Wilbur asked. 

"My service dog" Tommy responded. 

"Yes! I mean, uh, um, sure as long as that's alright with you" Niki said, attempting to regulate her excitement.

Tommy laughed at her eagerness. He lead them to his room and uncrated Leo who ran to the crowd of people standing in his doorway. Philza crouched down, scratching behind the dogs ears with both hands, Leo contentedly wagging his tail. Techno backed away as Leo's attention went back to the group when Phil stood up. Which only caused Leo to walk towards the hesitant man. 

"Leo, come" Tommy said, as not to frighten the almighty Technoblade. Quackity let out a quiet "Pussy" under his breath causing everyone but Techno to laugh. 

"I am not." Techno grumbled. 

Suddenly the sound of Tubbo's stomach grumbing cut through the group. 

"Was that your stomach?" Tommy asked. 

"Yeah, we didn't eat anything today" Tubbo responded with his realization. "Wait, me too." Wilbur stated. 

"Oh my goodness how are you guys alive?" Phil questioned. 

"Bad time to say me 4?" Quackity stated. 

"I actually had half a chocolate chip cookie so." Stated Techno matter of factly. Niki groaned and moved to order the pizza in the other room after getting "orders". Which was really just cheese pizza. 

Tommy headed to the living room and turned on the tv to que up a movie. They ended up picking an action movie. 

*Later*

Wilbur sat eating his pizza slice in his hand from a recliner on the left of the couch while Niki sat with her legs crossed on top of a round ottoman eating pizza from a paper plate. Quackity sat with a box in his lap that contained abt 3 pieces in it on the longer part of the L shaped couch to the far right, Technoblade sat on the end of the couch closest to Wilbur while Tommy and Tubbo sat in the middle. Leo was crated in Tommy's room far down the hall for (as Quackity said) Technoblade's safety. During the movie an occasional gasp or cheer happened until the climax, at which point Technoblade and Quackity started yelling and screaming being intentionally obnoxious. Everyone wincing and covering their ears trying to tell the yelling boys to stop but laughing and joking at their dumb behavior. Eventually they stopped, meaning everyone uncovered their ears except Tommy. Tubbo looked to Tommy, noticing the behavior.