DreamTeam

(In this Dream, Sap, and George live together.)(Also, we're not gonna talk about the face reveal part cause I'm too lazy so you can makeup whatever concept you'd like)

(TW: ⚠️ Panic Attack/seizure as well as mentions of both⚠️)

It was Thursday when it all played out. 

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop to watch Tommy's stream, wanting to not only suggest things but support the kid. After building a cobblestone tower (cause he's Tommy), he moved on to a bee per Tubbo's discord request. That was when he stopped building and looked uncomfortable. He reached for the camera but slumped back, I sat up concerned. I watched as Tommy eventually grabbed onto something and lowered himself from his chair onto the ground. He was out of frame and I opened discord on my phone concerned about Tommy. I watched as the chat blew up but no messages from Tommy. George rushed into my room as well as Sapnap. 

"Are you watching Tommy's stream?" The brunette asked. 

"Yeah, what do we do?" I asked, panicked.

"I guess we just wait," Sapnap said

I turned back to the stream. I could hear small noises. Shuffling and what sounded like, grunting?

 After what felt like and eternity I heard a noise from the stream, a small groan. Tommy stood and placed his hand on the table. He looked tired.

"Guys, I promise I'll explain," The blonde stated.

He shut off the camera and the stream ended. I closed my laptop slowly and looked to the other two in the room. 

"What just happened?" I asked.

"I- I don't know"

I pulled out my phone, beginning to type again. That's when I saw a message from Tommy. Short and unexplanatory.

Tommyinnit: "I'm fine." 

I was so confused, what had happened? That's when I looked back to the messages. 

Tubbo: "He's fine he just had a seizure."

A seizure? Had this happened before? 

The three of us, all having seen the messages. Had no idea what was happening. 

*The next morning*

I woke up and headed to the kitchen stopping by Georges room and seeing him still out cold. As I entered I saw Sapnap at the counter reading the tweets about Tommy's stream with different theories and clips and just overall confusion. I grabbed a banana and slid into the seat next to him. I heard my phone buzz with a notification at the same time as a banner slid down at the top of his screen with a discord notification.

Tubbo: "Guys, Tommy is up he just wants to let you know he's okay. I'm gonna tell you everything since he's a bit nervous"

I looked to Sapnap, who looked back to me, just as confused and concerned.

After more typing Tubbo explained that Tommy had epilepsy. I stared at my phone trying to absorb it. I looked to Sapnap once again, he seemed to be doing the same. I turned back to the phone and kept reading the messages. Then, the realization hit, 

Dream: "Tommy do you-"

Dream "Have anxiety?"

Sapnap looked at me with a warning look, as if to say, "Cool it." I sat wondering if my guess was right or if I had overstepped, when Tommy responded with a yes. More messages flew by as time felt slowed yet sped up and then he asked up to join VC. So, I logged in. After some talking Tommy explained that he had a service dog.